Who makes the best bedliner?

• Total voters

LeadfootTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Powerboost
Tell us about your experience

Cost, Fading, durability, warranty, etc.
Sponsored

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
This is the 3rd bedrug I've gotten (for 3 different trucks). I really like them. No wear and tear problems, and very easy on my knees. There is a limited lifetime warranty. $561.08 including all taxes and installation.

jofo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost 502A Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Engineer
I’m in the Bed rug camp too. This is my third truck using one and I love them. My latest is actually now a “Ford” part complete with Ford logo, but it is made by Bed Rug. I don’t know that I would recommend one of yours is primarily a work truck, but for a daily driver they are pretty sweet.

Blueshound

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I like the drop in plastic Ford liner. Easy to slide things in and out. Just hose it out after filling with mulch, sticks, firewood, or whatever.

Yves

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021 Powerboost XLT 302A 360 Camera 7.2KW
Occupation
Retired
Line-X for me is the best. Your selection I guess can be base on the use of your truck. I do a lot of renovation with my kids so I need something that will support some abuse. My only recommendation is to get a removeable rubber mat (when you don't do construction :) ) to prevent slipping and protect ie your golf bag as line-X can be tough on some material....

Sponsored

tcw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Lariat super crew 5.0 FX4. 2022 Lariat
Over the years I have owned 2 DeeZee bed liners and just purchased a Husky to try. I am a hunter and need a bed liner that keeps stuff from sliding around in transit and also “ washes out” easy with a hose . Both brands fit well in my short beds and wash out easily. The DeeZee is much thicker and weighs more. It appears to be made out of recycled material While the Husky is much thinner and appears to be made out of a more virgin rubber . The main difference between the two brands is that in the summer when it gets hot out, the Husky liner gets very soft and will “ lay down” in between the bed groves in spots. If you walk on it, you can really feel it doing that. The DeeZee keeps it’s flat shape in any temperature. I decided to go back to the DeeZee liner when my 2022 Lariat comes in. My new truck will have the factory spray in liner . With the DeeZee bed mat , my new truck should be able to take a ton of abuse over the years and still look great. Price wise, the DeeZee was around $100 vs around $125 for the Husky. (Both with free shipping) I will be topping my new truck off with the BAKFLIP MX4 hard roll up cover. The Ford Factory soft roll up covers that I have owned over the years all start to have issues after 3 years or so. I am hoping the MX4 will hold up better over time. The reviews have been great and the fit and finish looks awesome .

pjstud1v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat on order
I just ordered a dualliner for my truck. Hopefully both arrive this month.

I ordered a factory spray in liner but had to cancel that in hopes of getting my truck built. I’m sick of waiting for my truck so I decided to try the dualliner instead of line-X because I can install it myself instead of waitijg longer for a spray in.

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 157wb
People use their trucks very differently. I suspect some open the tailgate about as often as the hood...which is to say almost never. And that is only when they buy the big pack of toilet paper at Costco. Some haul rocks, gravel, scrap metal... anything and everything with no concern about how it looks afterward.

I am in between somewhere. I probably wouldn't haul loose stone/rocks/gravel but that need really doesn't come up that frequently. I live on a few acres that seems to need constant maintenance. I haul lumber, rented equipment, bagged dirt/ mulch / gravel, firewood, furniture, an ATV very occasionally and just a lot of things that would be impossible in most cars or even SUVs.

I just had a thick rubber mat in my 2012. Actually for the first few years I think I just had a cardboard refrigerator box on the bed floor. The paint on the wheelwells and bulkhead were beat up after 8 years but no real corrosion to speak of. It had a soft tonneau so it was relatively protected from weather and not visible. I just never got around to a liner and decided if it looked bad enough to hurt trade value I could stick one in then.

My current truck has factory spray in liner. It's nice but I wouldn't have ordered it. On previous trucks I've found the drop in liners much easier to hose out debris but the trade off was being slippery. Even though I am fairly hard on the bed, I could do with just a thick rubber mat and a folding tonneau.

Severdog

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT Sport PB SuperCrew 6.5' 7.2Kw
Occupation
Trader
I think the DualLiner is the best option. Nice heavy rubber mat. Plastic sides and rear bed, accurately cut for boxlink and ProPower Onboard. Less than a LineX spray and lots more functional.

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Sport SuperCrew 5.0L
Within the first week of owning my truck I had my bed Rhino Lined which really protects the entire bed but I also wanted something easier on my knees and that was more anti-skid so I bought a thick rubber bed mat from Ford.

Sponsored

notabot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
FWIW, I've had Line-X on 3 trucks and the stuff is bomb proof. Won't trap moisture like add-on panels and not that much more expensive than the $450 dualliner.

Within the first week of owning my truck I had my bed Rhino Lined which really protects the entire bed but I also wanted something easier on my knees and that was more anti-skid so I bought a thick rubber bed mat from Ford.
Had the thick rubber mat too! Went to the bedrug mat to help the knees when crawling around in the bed.

riverdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 scabXLT,5.0, 2015 HDFLHXSE
Running with Line X and a thick rubber Dee Zee mat over it on the bed. Also running A.R.E. Fusion tri fold cover paint matched to my Space White XLT. I am happy with this set up.

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
I went with line-x,. It I also have a bedrug installed (just the floor of the main bed). I like the protection of the line-x on all of it but appreciate the bedrug when I have to get up in the bed.

I had a dealer installed bedliner and bedrug on my '17 and while the spray in wants the same level of quality as line-x, I appreciated the combination.

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
i have had 2 150s and one f250 with the factory bed liner spray thing
the 2013 was slippery and faded real fast, so far the 2022 has held up.
The superduty one was iMO 1/2 hearted applied, it peeled easy around the front bed hooks. they should have removed them then sprayed and then re attached the hooks

i also have a tractors supply STALL mat that is 3/4" thick by 4x6 feet its a heavy SOB and fits well between the wheel humps. i folded up the front 6" to give protection to the front of bed from :STUFF"
this same mat is now 16 months old as it was also in the 250. i have used the stall mats for years, cost and longevity are the winners in our woods for what we toss in the back .

my previous trucks, 2 350s and another 250 all had tractor supply heavy stall mats. they held up great to florida sand and salty air

thebigdu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Sport PowerBoost
I went with line-x,. It I also have a bedrug installed (just the floor of the main bed). I like the protection of the line-x on all of it but appreciate the bedrug when I have to get up in the bed.

I had a dealer installed bedliner and bedrug on my '17 and while the spray in wants the same level of quality as line-x, I appreciated the combination.
I've had a full bedrug in a box since before I got my truck and still haven't had a chance to install it after 2+ months of ownership. I'm very OCD about fit and finish, so the install process seems daunting, including nice cutouts around all of the in-bed accessories. I'm still thinking about just selling the full rug and going your route instead. Have you seen a full bedrug in person? How do you think it compares to just the bed mat?
Sponsored