First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Silverado
Occupation
Retired
Mine is a Lariat 4x4 502 PB. It has the chrome package and 6.5 ft box.

Tire size is a 275 65 R 18 116t.
They also have the annoying red spray paint dot on the side wall.
I believe that this is done to show that they are from the factory not purchased from a tire dealer.
Mine was stuck in the car haulers lot for three weeks because of a flat tire and I have three tires with a red dot and one without.
Sponsored

gadiedrick

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew long bed hybrid
Occupation
retired USN Chief Petty Officer
Been drive'n our '21 F-150 XLT 4x4 PowerBoost SuperCrew longbed with 302a package since mid-FEB. Glad to find this THREAD! After scrolling through some of the other THREADS I was concerned about our purchase because of some issues folks are hav'n. A positive spin is much welcomed. We just can't believe the awesome ride. Ours came from Dearborn with Michelin 'shoes' instead of 'bad Years' & we're sure that helps the ride. Not a big fan of all the extensive/exhaustive technology crap as compared to previous F-150s & F-250s owned start'n back in the 1980s. There's more 'stuff' then we'll ever use. Fortunately we can figure out how to get around most of it. We do find ourselves watch'n the dash screen to see how often we can take advantage of the hybrid. Overall, since take'n delivery, we're average'n just a tadbit over 19 MPG. Still haven't broken through the 20 MPG ceiling. Our dealer did followup on TSB 21-2097 & seems to have solved our LOW 12 VOLT BATTERY problem so now it's just wait'n to get the recall notice for re-glue'n the front windshield. Love'n the drive & the ride ...... & this THREAD!

Jus Cruisin

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate 4X4 - 6.2l
Occupation
Very retired
After 1200 miles, I'm still happy. I really like the front end. I'm getting used to the locations of buttons, switches, dials.
Even though the Ram I traded and the F150 are virtually the same size, the F150 drives "smaller" which is good. Just seems more nimble, if there is such a thing for a truck. ;) It's certainly no GT500 but still decent.

Sponsored

Dan

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Construction
I’m an optimistic Kinda guy. Awaiting delivery as it left factory yesterday. Y’all have me worried about 10,000,000 different issues now lol. Can I get some “this is the best truck I’ve ever driven” and “no regrets at all!” comments lol. Figure we cheer things up!
Happy Happy Happy

Norheat

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150 5.0, 2021 F150 hybrid
I’m an optimistic Kinda guy. Awaiting delivery as it left factory yesterday. Y’all have me worried about 10,000,000 different issues now lol. Can I get some “this is the best truck I’ve ever driven” and “no regrets at all!” comments lol. Figure we cheer things up!
The best truck I have ever had the opportunity to drive. Everytime you get in it, it's a absolute joy to drive.

JHW

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Explorer
I’ll be happy as soon as I find a way to shut down the low speed noise maker on my KR Powerboost.

MnTom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch Powerboost
1,700 miles and absolutely delighted. The Ford engineers pulled off a hat trick for Gen 14.
It does not drive like a truck; tracking on rough 2-lanes in high winds is serene, solid, and quiet. Handling feels great, not the lifeless / overboosted response of others I have driven.
I bought a lot of tech in my King Ranch, am impressed with how easily it all works once I got up to speed.
I am currently learning to extract mileage out of the Powerboost package, it does very well when driven thoughtfully, and has amazing torque when you ask for it.....

Sponsored

RT21KRH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch 2013 Lariat
Occupation
Physicist
The best truck I have ever had the opportunity to drive. Everytime you get in it, it's a absolute joy to drive.
I agree! My KR PB is just awesome! 4th F-150 in 32 years with 2 Tundra’s along the way this one is fantastic. I can’t say it any better... an absolute joy to drive.

wayfarer556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost 302A
They have not been cleaned yet as they have been on an hour, ?. But this gives you an idea
20210412_152927.jpg
Thanks man. Those tires look good. I had them on my Rav4 before I moved on to this truck, and I've been wondering if I should just go ahead and buy them. They were great tires and they helped a ton during the polar vortex that went through Texas.

Norheat

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150 5.0, 2021 F150 hybrid
Thanks man. Those tires look good. I had them on my Rav4 before I moved on to this truck, and I've been wondering if I should just go ahead and buy them. They were great tires and they helped a ton during the polar vortex that went through Texas.
Well, coming from the Stock Goodyear Wrangler Territory ATs, I had to change them. The Goodyear tires were busier than a cat covered in shit on a hot tin roof ??.

They Were working very hard to maintain traction on hwy on ramps and on Off camber turns. They wanted to float and bounce around the turn.

Instant fix by putting on a better tire.
No more float and the ride is much more planted using the Michelins.

Plus I am going to save 250 litres of fuel over the next 100,000 km's ?, that according to Michelin.

I am very happy with the investment.

Doggy-Dog

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Pacifica Limited & 2021 Loaded Lariat
Occupation
Retired
My '88 F-250 ran great. My 2019 XLT: Nice ride and no problems. I hope Ford finds the parts for my '21 loaded Lariat before I stop running......
Sponsored