First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum ,MB GLC 300
Occupation
Pella Windows and Doors
Good to hear the good news also as I am waiting for my PBP to show up around 3/21/21 I hope ordered 11/11/2020
Sponsored

spud_41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat 502a, Lead Foot 3.5L EB Fx4
I've been eating junk food and going out more just for excuses to drive my truck. I'll sit in it in my driveway and mess around with stuff, I've spent hours looking for songs to work in my speakers, when I'm not in my truck I usually have this forum tabbed so I can find interesting things, tricks, and give my insight if I think it can help someone. It's a great truck and I hope you love yours too.

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
This post is so refreshing!! I don’t mean my post, but the member who started the thread!! I know there will be issues with anything new and sometimes old; however, there seems to be soooo much soured milk!! A glass half full is sure better than one half empty! Glad to know that some folks like their F150’s!! I have be driving Ford pickups since 1971; they have been on the road way longer than in the shop! We’re the perfect?? NO!! What in life is perfect?
For every person on here saying something negative there are 20,000 2021 f150 owners lights out loving their truck.

Blue Spruce

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT 302 Screw, 6.5’, 3.5 EB
I’m happy with mine. I’ve had it since mid December and it has about 2,000 miles on it. Ride is great and quiet. The tech is amazing and it’s only an XLT.

i just walked out of the grocery store tonight and saw it sitting way off in the parking lot and thought “damn! That’s a good looking truck!”

i have a few nitpicks but to Me that is the price to pay for being an early buyer.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I’m happy with mine. I’ve had it since mid December and it has about 2,000 miles on it. Ride is great and quiet. The tech is amazing and it’s only an XLT.

i just walked out of the grocery store tonight and saw it sitting way off in the parking lot and thought “damn! That’s a good looking truck!”

i have a few nitpicks but to Me that is the price to pay for being an early buyer.
I have been known to park a distance away, not for the exercise, but rather so I can admire my vehicle longer when I walk back to it. A simple joy of life, if you ask me.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jus Cruisin

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate 4X4 - 6.2l
Occupation
Very retired
I've owned 30+ F Series trucks over the years and have always been happy with them. I don't bleed Ford blue and I'm not a fanboy. I've been swapping trucks every couple of years for the last 30 years and before that I was buying and selling them as a way to drive for free or make a few bucks so some years I might own 5 or 6 of them.
Because I swap regularly, I didn't want to replace my current truck with basically the same thing. So I started buying Dodges and then Rams so I've had a number of them, as well. I just traded a 2019 Ram Limited 4X4 eTorque which I would rate as my best truck so far. The interior is the benchmark for truck interiors. But I got bored.... So back into a Ford. I'm pleased with the truck so far. I like the look. I like the Powerboost. I think I will like Sync 4. The interior finish is almost as good as the Ram Limited. Anyway, so far so good.

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL STX
I have had my truck for two weeks now. No problems, no rust, no issues.

Best truck I have ever owned, and this is my fourth Ford Truck I have owned in the past 21 years. So far so good.

Issues are unfortunate for those that have them, and I hope your dealer supports your concerns and takes care of them for you.
Happy for you man. I’m sure for every defective truck there’s a thousand that are solid.
Out of all your Ford trucks did you ever experience the frozen door issue??

Fredm2002

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Platinum Antimatter Blue; 2018 Edge 1984 V-65
Occupation
Education
Happy for you man. I’m sure for every defective truck there’s a thousand that are solid.
Out of all your Ford trucks did you ever experience the frozen door issue??
Hi Eric, I have not experienced that issue. I live in NE Iowa which has its fair share of cold, snow and ice.

I have always been concerned but no.

I hope everyone has a safe, enjoyable weekend. Fredm2002.

RCR001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
I'm going on 3 months now and have had No issues with the truck, i did have it oil sprayed underneath and other then a few recalls I'm just enjoying it. towing is great and the ride quality is awesome.

Sponsored

gspete

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Overall I am very happy and love my new truck. Yes, there are a few issues but they will be addresses or corrected.

Craiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 xlt sport 5.0
Occupation
trucker
I am enjoying the truck. However I am not overly happy with my dealer. Truck was delivered with a non functioning back up camera and accessories that were not installed. That was ok. Found a tiny puncture in the vinyl by the lock knob upon getting home. That too was fine, just wanted these issues addressed. Brought it in and waited 6 hours while all they did was install the tonneau cover. It had to be adjusted by me at home as was too high at rear, this was a 2500 retrax. There was muddy footprints in the bed, a scratch on the tailgate that I buffed out later. Mud flaps were not there and camera had to be ordered. Was advised a guy would come to our home to fix the vinyl. He never called, called the dealer, he said they would follow up, nobody did. Now the mud flaps are no biggy but we are an hour away, the camera should have been addressed and ordered a month ago when we took delivery, and we should not have to go back again. I will not be using this dealer for my service after I get these issues addressed. Service is all part of the deal. The truck is awesome, best vehicle I have ever owned and I love it. These issues will be resolved and I will find a dealer that cares about service after the sale.

Lippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
New loaded Lariat, only owned it for two weeks. So far, it's been great. Took it up to the mountains and the quietness, tech, comfort, roominess, and autonomous driving features were really impressive. So far no problems and I really like it. You will too.

Swegner99

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2017 Expedition EL
I'll reiterate what others have been saying. Forums are kind of like customer service reviews, people rarely go around singing the praises, its normally just a collection of the negatives.

I have driven nothing but Ford trucks and SUV's, I am on my 5th F150. I have had every generation since 1999 as a daily driver at some point. Have also owned the OBS 92-96 style, Bronco's, Excursion, Expeditions.

This 2021 blows them all away, not only in styling and technology, but also in comfort and power.

You will not be disappointed in your purchase. Even the people who are having some issues seem to be happy with the vehicle, for the most part.

Plus you will be under factory warranty, so you want things to happen early so they can get addressed and not have to come out of your pocket later.
Sponsored