Who’s Happy!?!?

blueovalguy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
I’m an optimistic Kinda guy. Awaiting delivery as it left factory yesterday. Y’all have me worried about 10,000,000 different issues now lol. Can I get some “this is the best truck I’ve ever driven” and “no regrets at all!” comments lol. Figure we cheer things up!
Sponsored

LHoffmanjr22

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat Supercrew Powerboost
It’s the best truck I’ve ever driven in spite of the few issues I’ve had. Forums are always placed where people go to find solutions to issues they are having or commiserate about what’s gone wrong. It doesn’t represent everyone’s experience with the truck I’m sure. It’s an amazing truck and you won’t regret it!

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
I’m an optimistic Kinda guy. Awaiting delivery as it left factory yesterday. Y’all have me worried about 10,000,000 different issues now lol. Can I get some “this is the best truck I’ve ever driven” and “no regrets at all!” comments lol. Figure we cheer things up!
Dude I have a few complaints but by far best vehicle I’ve ever owned and you would have to pry it out of my dead hands. This truck rocks!!

Fredm2002

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Platinum Antimatter Blue; 2018 Edge 1984 V-65
Occupation
Education
I have had my truck for two weeks now. No problems, no rust, no issues.

Best truck I have ever owned, and this is my fourth Ford Truck I have owned in the past 21 years. So far so good.

Issues are unfortunate for those that have them, and I hope your dealer supports your concerns and takes care of them for you.

Sponsored

Don

First Name
Don Murray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Retired
This post is so refreshing!! I don’t mean my post, but the member who started the thread!! I know there will be issues with anything new and sometimes old; however, there seems to be soooo much soured milk!! A glass half full is sure better than one half empty! Glad to know that some folks like their F150’s!! I have be driving Ford pickups since 1971; they have been on the road way longer than in the shop! We’re the perfect?? NO!! What in life is perfect?

Elkhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
I purchased mine 12-26-2020 and 4000 miles later I still love it.

The ride is unreal, its like your floating. I came out of a f250 diesel and the ridge quality is 100x better. The seats kick ass, the power is awesome. This screen is just nuts, the technology is killer. I like how tight the doors are. Solid for sure. They all have problems Gmc Dodge Toyota so don't sweat it.

Lugusthedog

First Name
Lugus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Maxtow 3.5 EB
Occupation
retired
I am very pleased with my Platinum. Wife loves it. Only 600 miles in but super happy. Biggest issue is trying to figure out if I want SYnch4 or car play.............Love having all the tech.

Sponsored

OP
OP

blueovalguy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
This post is so refreshing!! I don’t mean my post, but the member who started the thread!! I know there will be issues with anything new and sometimes old; however, there seems to be soooo much soured milk!! A glass half full is sure better than one half empty! Glad to know that some folks like their F150’s!! I have be driving Ford pickups since 1971; they have been on the road way longer than in the shop! We’re the perfect?? NO!! What in life is perfect?
Figured we’d get back on the right track haha! Love everyone’s comments!! Can’t wait for my lariat power boost!

NumbersGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 King Ranch
Still awaiting delivery, but in my experience, the folks who frequent forums can be the biggest nitpickers around.

I don't mean that in a bad way, but some folks seem to walk around with a magnifying glass noting all the slightest imperfections. Vehicles these days have so much going on that if 99% of things are flawless, people will inevitably find the flaws. I know we all want our truck to be perfect, but at the end of the day these are mass produced Fords.

With that said, I understand that we have a lot to be excited about in the 2021 F150!

oddlou

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Star White Platinum 4x4 Powerboost
I am obsessed with my star white platinum hybrid. As someone above mentioned, the tech on it can be a bit overwhelming (I'm coming from a 2007 Expedition and a 2007 Jetta GLI)--especially when parking in a tight spot (beeping all over the place)--but I'm getting used to it. It rides like a dream and accelerates "like a roller coaster," per my 13-year old. I've already gotten the windows and windshield tinted and it's currently in the shop getting a PPF wrap. BFG KO2s getting added when I get it back. I'll probably upgrade the suspension a little later once we know for sure that the self-driving features aren't affected. I spend way too much on this site and watching videos about tires, suspensions, etc. No issues with my truck so far. It's awesome!

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Most of y’all know my story, so I won’t bore you again. Driven an F-150 every time I buy a new car. I have always liked them, but never bought one. The 2021 absolutely captured my attention and never let go. I’m only a week or so away from having one in my drive and I’m ecstatic. My wife said in 15 years she has only seen me this ‘into’ a car I bought once before (my TJ Unlimited Rubicon). This is going to be an awesome ride and I can’t wait to brag about it.
Sponsored