Where are the upfitter switches?

Los150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 3.5L EB Platinum w/BAP
Occupation
Info Tech
I don't doubt it. Trying to find those threads and more info. Ford REALLY missed the mark, as others have mentioned, by not making that an option on the other F-150 trims.
Sponsored

Snakedoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Any updates regarding this?
Yeah man there’s a whole other thread. A lot of us bought the harness offered by boosted grey goose ($$$$) and then waited several months for delivery. Not sure what’s going on now as it seems the site has been closed for a few weeks, something about a move. The option for factory style switches is go the superduty relay route.

Los150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 3.5L EB Platinum w/BAP
Occupation
Info Tech
Yeah man there’s a whole other thread. A lot of us bought the harness offered by boosted grey goose ($$$$) and then waited several months for delivery. Not sure what’s going on now as it seems the site has been closed for a few weeks, something about a move. The option for factory style switches is go the superduty relay route.

That sucks. I saw that the site was closed and I started looking at options. I have been in touch with another company and I really like what I see. You can customize it the way you like as well, at no extra charge. I'm getting ready to place an order.

Here's the link if anyone is interested:

https://kustomfx.net/2021-2023-ford-f-150

I've been exchanging emails with Brett from Kustomfx and he's been beyond helpful.
[email protected]

-Los
Sponsored