Sponsored

What should the next F-150 change from the current model?

Opsman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Ranger
I know the next F150 is not supposed to be a huge exterior overhaul from the current gen, but what if anything would you want to see changed?
Sponsored

Daniel

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Santino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2018 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Kid
I want to see 4x4 and other bedside stickers to know what they look like
PLEASE I HOPE THEY KEEP THE SHELBY ROUSH AND SPECIAL EDITION WITH THE STRIPE ACROSS THE DOORS!!!!!
Also in 2026 please I don't want it to have the same rear end from the previous gen(s)

TheOne

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT, 2015 Mustang Ecoboost convertible 50 Year Appereance Package
Occupation
Work
More colors available like a real green and a orange and a yellow color.

Bobert78

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford Escape Titanium
Tremor edition and some better wheel choices. Need some 22s available for more then just the limited

mclroy

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Analyst
Led lights, push button start, automatic 4x4 for XLT trim. 12 in screen available in option for XLT too. At 55,000 dollars we should at least can choose our options.

Sponsored

Sunburn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
old truck
Don’t mess with the exterior too much, just tweak the front end, lighting, and color choices. Then modernize the interior to be more in line with competition. So far so good since it seems that’s exactly what Ford is doing.

Striker Hawk

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Tremor edition and some better wheel choices. Need some 22s available for more then just the limited
No no no. You can't drop 22s or larger onto an off-road truck and suspect it to handle worth a crap. Sidewall flex is a major absorber of rough ride impacts, right along with the suspension, and the bigger the wheel, the less sidewall you have to flex. Yes, they look good, but they're the basis of pavement queens, and we just don't need any more of those on the streets. The Tremor Lariat with the Sport package is a GREAT looking truck and it comes on 285/75R18s for a reason, sidewall flex ;p

Peter P

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT
Led lights, push button start, automatic 4x4 for XLT trim. 12 in screen available in option for XLT too. At 55,000 dollars we should at least can choose our options.
We don't think LED lights will be standard across all trims?

Bobert78

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford Escape Titanium
No no no. You can't drop 22s or larger onto an off-road truck and suspect it to handle worth a crap. Sidewall flex is a major absorber of rough ride impacts, right along with the suspension, and the bigger the wheel, the less sidewall you have to flex. Yes, they look good, but they're the basis of pavement queens, and we just don't need any more of those on the streets. The Tremor Lariat with the Sport package is a GREAT looking truck and it comes on 285/75R18s for a reason, sidewall flex ;p
I don’t mean 22s on a tremor but as an option on more then just a limited

mclroy

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Analyst
We don't think LED lights will be standard across all trims?
On his Bighorn trim which is the equivalent of the XLT, RAM offer it like "Premium lightning" a one grant option but i prefer to pay $1000.00 than pay $10,000 to get Lariat trim from which i have led light. My wife has push button and led light on her 2020 Elantra. it makes me say that I will think about it twice when I next buy.

Sponsored

TheOne

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT, 2015 Mustang Ecoboost convertible 50 Year Appereance Package
Occupation
Work
Led lights, push button start,
At least the push button start should be standard across the board I really dislike the flip out key keyfob like my 2019 Ranger has.

mclroy

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Analyst
What i mean about my wife's elantra is that for $22,000 this car arrived full equiped. So push button and led lights are about the same price whatever it is on a pick-up or a car. So Ford should at least offer it in option.

Chadillac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT, Mazda 3
Occupation
Nurse
LED headlights/Tail lights should be standard on XLT mid grade pkg and up. Ram, Chevy, GMC, Nissan, & Toyota have them either standard or easily optioned on lower grade trucks. I also hope the tail lights looks better, The current "Blind Spot Monitor" surrounded by tail light design looks bad to me. Especially since they have the words embossed on the light and the plastics dont flow well between light and sensor. Reminds me of the people with busted tail lights who stick red tape across them. Just looks cheap.

If they could stamp the tailgate to say "F O R D" instead of "F - 1 5 0" I think that would look a lot better as well. Nobody needs "F150" stamped 3 feet wide in the rear of their truck to know what it is...

More wheel choices would help. Current Xlt base, Lariat base, and chrome pkg base wheels look out of place and lazy. Would love 20's for regular XLT and Lariat without an appearance package.

Lastly, Wish the F150 could be had with an "Active-X" seating material similar to the Explorer and Expedition XLT. (simulated leather/Vinyl) would help with durability for those who use car seats in their vehicles and cause high wear on the seats.

MAhauler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer
If they could stamp the tailgate to say "F O R D" instead of "F - 1 5 0" I think that would look a lot better as well. Nobody needs "F150" stamped 3 feet wide in the rear of their truck to know what it is...
I've always preferred the Raptor style tailgate applique. I wish it could be ordered without any of the stamping like below. Second best would be FORD lettering like the Raptor's minus the Raptor badge.

View attachment 223
Sponsored