Sponsored

What should the next F-150 change from the current model?

mclroy

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Analyst
LED headlights/Tail lights should be standard on XLT mid grade pkg and up. Ram, Chevy, GMC, Nissan, & Toyota have them either standard or easily optioned on lower grade trucks. I also hope the tail lights looks better, The current "Blind Spot Monitor" surrounded by tail light design looks bad to me. Especially since they have the words embossed on the light and the plastics dont flow well between light and sensor. Reminds me of the people with busted tail lights who stick red tape across them. Just looks cheap.

If they could stamp the tailgate to say "F O R D" instead of "F - 1 5 0" I think that would look a lot better as well. Nobody needs "F150" stamped 3 feet wide in the rear of their truck to know what it is...

More wheel choices would help. Current Xlt base, Lariat base, and chrome pkg base wheels look out of place and lazy. Would love 20's for regular XLT and Lariat without an appearance package.

Lastly, Wish the F150 could be had with an "Active-X" seating material similar to the Explorer and Expedition XLT. (simulated leather/Vinyl) would help with durability for those who use car seats in their vehicles and cause high wear on the seats.
You wrote exactly what i want to express and have some difficulties cause i'm french Canadian.
Sponsored

jrog540

First Name
rog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Explorer, 1962 Impala 409 SS, 1965 Pontiac GTO Conv.
Occupation
Retired
How about true dual exhaust as an option?

Chadillac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT, Mazda 3
Occupation
Nurse
How about true dual exhaust as an option?
Im thinking this will become more common since it is now standard on Raptor and Limited. GM and Ram also do it
Sponsored