Sponsored

What floor liners to go with

bk9824

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Has anybody considered replacing the oem carpet with the oem vinyl flooring? I know it's labor intensive, but I really dislike the fact that you can't order the vinyl floor in a Lariat but can in XL/XLT or a Lariat Super Duty.
Sponsored

2021KR

First Name
Dwaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch
Occupation
Retired
Husky

Ford F-150 What floor liners to go with IMG_8939

EricR

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"PowerBeast" - our 2021 F150 Lariat 4x4 Powerboost
Thanks to this thread I ordered the Tuxmat for our 2021 Screw Lariat PB and am very happy and impressed! At just under $200 delivered they are a great value.

-Eric

OP
OP

Bexiga

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Limited PB, 2019 Honda Accord Touring 2.0
Occupation
Operations Supervisor
I was contacted last week by tux mat informing me that have the rear mat in the works for accommodating the optional lockable storage box, should be available mid to late Nov before they are available. looking forward to it.

OP
OP

Bexiga

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Operations Supervisor
Thanks to this thread I ordered the Tuxmat for our 2021 Screw Lariat PB and am very happy and impressed! At just under $200 delivered they are a great value.

-Eric
Glad you them, enjoy. We will see how they do in regards to cleaning them up. Especially after a Canadian winter.

Sponsored

Thunderspit

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Retired
Looking to buy floor liners for my limited PB. Had weather tech in my last truck but wanted to try something different. Was looking into the Tux mat brand, Its a Canadian company out of Toronto, Ont. Seen a lot of reviews on YouTube, Seems to be a lot of positive reviews but I don't think they have the mats for the 21 MY available yet. What other brands are you all using. I have the in floor storage box so I would need to go with something that works with the storage box without having it covered.
I’ve had most of them, I used weathertech for years but since I started getting nicer trucks I hate the rubber look, great utility mats but I might as well get rubber flooring and skip the carpet all together. The Ford mats are the same but less coverage. Right now I am using the Tuxmats, better fit than weathertech, more coverage and they just look nicer, not so plain. I also concidered the 3D Maxpider, look nice good and coverage seems good. The weathertech/huskies work really well but they just look like crap, good for a work truck but too utilitarian for my liking.

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
I put them in the truck last night, fit like a glove. Quality is outstanding, They are so much better than the weathertechs in my previous truck. Will take a pic and post. If anyone is looking for new mats, I highly recommend TUXMAT. Superfast delivery, they arrived in 2 days.
Are you still liking these liners? Any chance you could take a picture of the door threshold area? My assumption is it covers the limited plate correct?

Thunderspit

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Retired
Cool, I've not heard of tuxmat before. I'm going to look more into them, thanks!
Had Huskies and Weathertech, they work really well but look like something for a work truck. I was looking for something that protected and looked good, it finally came down to Tuxmat and 3D xpider, got the Tuxmat, best coverage of any mat and IMHO the best looking.

OP
OP

Bexiga

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Operations Supervisor
Are you still liking these liners? Any chance you could take a picture of the door threshold area? My assumption is it covers the limited plate correct?
I love these mats, quick clean up makes them look brand new again. As far as covering the limited, yes it does. No biggie as it does what I bought these mats in the first place witch is max protection. I haven't taken a pic of it yet but someone else on this forum has already posted pics of these mats in their truck. have a look. I'm sure you will love them also if you do decide to go with them. Im waiting for TUXMAT to come out with the rear mat that works with the lockable storage box. Talked to them last week and it sounds like the rear mats will be available middle to end of next month.

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
I love these mats, quick clean up makes them look brand new again. As far as covering the limited, yes it does. No biggie as it does what I bought these mats in the first place witch is max protection. I haven't taken a pic of it yet but someone else on this forum has already posted pics of these mats in their truck. have a look. I'm sure you will love them also if you do decide to go with them. Im waiting for TUXMAT to come out with the rear mat that works with the lockable storage box. Talked to them last week and it sounds like the rear mats will be available middle to end of next month.
Thanks! Glad to hear it I have been a loyal Weathertech customer but I really like the way these look and I either want the logo totally covered or not a all. Thanks again!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Bexiga

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Operations Supervisor
Thanks! Glad to hear it I have been a loyal Weathertech customer but I really like the way these look and I either want the logo totally covered or not a all. Thanks again!
No Problem

Pibblemobile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150
I’m going Husky Weatherbeaters. Had in my wife’s Lincoln, now in her Explorer. I like them much better than the Weathertechs in my 2020. They are a steal now that they’re on sale for $123.

Mash150

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 King Ranch, 157, SQ , PB
Occupation
Unskilled House Mechanic
If you were to go with the weathertech mats, they have an area you can cut out to leave the door plate uncovered. Did that with our KR and it’s a good look. Go with the new mats if you choose the weathertech’s.

Sapphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum (job 2)
The current WeatherTech HP rear mat locks in well.
Ford F-150 What floor liners to go with 1F633F62-DAC9-413A-8D39-D423F4D74BA7
Sponsored