Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 FX4 Powerboost Platinum White 7.2kw pro
Occupation
Retired
Means the blis is not active
I get this symbol when I forget to select my trailer config and the default trailer is selected. Simply select your trailer and not the default one.
Sponsored

First Name
RICHARD A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 4X4 LIMITED-145, full hybrid 3.5L
Occupation
Engineer
I had this same code and it ended up indicating that the trailer cable was loose and not making a good contact to the truck. I also used a electrical contact lubrication to ease making the contact slide into the receiver easier on the truck.

Roscopcoletrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT...on order
So mine seems to reset each time. I select my saved trailer, but I have to put the measurements back in again. After a Shut off, normal driving when I go back in, I have to set the length and width all over
and again. Left Wednesday, set up the blis trailer size. All good getting there. Hitched up Sunday, had to do it all again, as the values were back to zero. Unsure why it won't save it with that trailer.

Yves

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021 Powerboost XLT 302A 360 Camera 7.2KW
Occupation
Retired
and again. Left Wednesday, set up the blis trailer size. All good getting there. Hitched up Sunday, had to do it all again, as the values were back to zero. Unsure why it won't save it with that trailer.
May be what you could try is, without connecting a trailer, define your trailer again and look if the trailer definition and name remain there. You can do a few test ie
-turn off the truck then back on is the trailer definition is still there; if yes
-connect the trailer is the trailer definition still there; if yes
-go for a short ride, turn off the truck then turn it on is the definition still there; if yes
-unplug the trailer, while the truck is running, is the definition still there; if yes
-then I don't know....call the dealer :)

Yves

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021 Powerboost XLT 302A 360 Camera 7.2KW
Occupation
Retired
Well I had no problem prior with bliss and my trailer.... Today I used it, select my trailer, test the lights so far so good BUT when I sat in it I saw the icon....my bliss is no longer working when I connect my trailer!!!!!

Sponsored

Roscopcoletrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT...on order
Well I had no problem prior with bliss and my trailer.... Today I used it, select my trailer, test the lights so far so good BUT when I sat in it I saw the icon....my bliss is no longer working when I connect my trailer!!!!!
Just have to add the trailer measurements again

Roscopcoletrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT...on order
Mine still there and I can select it. In your case, I thought the trailer was disappering...
No, trailer is still there, just the measurements are gone

Nlitend1

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 502 3.5 6.5crew
Occupation
Contractor
Mine looses all the measurements at every engine cycle. I don't bother with it anymore. Took to dealer originally and they had no clue what the issue was. They said it could be because I don't use the cord for the pro backup. My truck came with stickers, and works, no cord.

TRACKTOY

First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT 2017
Occupation
RETIRED
it's the same for me the truck stay one week on dealer and they make call to FORD and nothing work dealer can do nothing now and no news from FORD. I NEED HELP FOR BLISS BE FUNCTIONNAL WITH MY TRAILER......
tracktoy
Sponsored