• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What do yall think about a body matching piece on the Pro version for the sig. light bar?

DJ NV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Ford F-150 Lightning What do yall think about a body matching piece on the Pro version for the sig. light bar? 1623141807924

:cool:(y) ... if I get a Pro version I would get this look probably for all matching body parts; but I've had 2 black cars before and it can be a bi__h to clean (wow, plus on a large truck).

:unsure:(y) ... but perhaps one would get the truck in AMB, or Iced Blue (I kinda got hooked on that Atlas Blue from all the videos), would it be a cool accessory/add on/ whatever this piece would be called, that for a Pro version (XL) to be able to replace that black piece where the Signature light bar is supposed to be and add a body color matching piece?

?(y) If the Sig. light bar could be added after delivery, that would be cool also.

If it's just me that's cool.
Sponsored

Bill98

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 2018, BMW 530e 2018
Actually, the Sig. light bar is one of the least favorite part of the upper trim design from my perspective. I'd even find a way to disable/replace that if I do go with one that has the light bar. Either a black or body-colored light bar would be fine with me.

Stuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
I like them both, the non-light bar looks great. The light bar looks just ok. The 80s kid in me wants to replace it with one that has a red pixel that moves back and forth. ?

OP
OP
DJ NV

DJ NV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Actually, the Sig. light bar is one of the least favorite part of the upper trim design from my perspective. I'd even find a way to disable/replace that if I do go with one that has the light bar. Either a black or body-colored light bar would be fine with me.

I like the light bar, but if I go with a Pro (XL) I know that the area will be black and the grill area will be smooth.

?? I was thinking that it would be cool if someone would come up with a colored cap or colored replacement accessory; not sure if the grill is one whole piece and/or if that piece is removable to some extent.

To me that blank piece looks like something is missing in the middle.

OP
OP
DJ NV

DJ NV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
I like them both, the non-light bar looks great. The light bar looks just ok. The 80s kid in me wants to replace it with one that has a red pixel that moves back and forth. ?

?? then you ll have to hack the head unit to have KITT to talk back at you.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Wrangler Rubicon and 2018 Mini Cooper S Count
Occupation
overpaid computer nerd.
This x150
Sponsored