First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ f150_tailgate_letters

I put my Stone Gray tailgate letters on my Kodiak Brown truck today. The two tone on the truck is Stone gray so the letters match the bumpers. Pic doesn't give it justice.
Sponsored

Madman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 Ford Explorers
Occupation
Engineer
CAA1A12C-D8E5-4244-922A-85390019CBF5.jpeg

9 year Ceramic Coating applied this weekend (door reflection)
@TexasTrash -

Love it! This both looks great and will protect your investment for years to come. Well done!

Q: What brand of Ceramic Coating did you use? (I did mine a couple of months ago, using CQuartz UK 3.0 and top-coated with Gliss 2.0).

TexasTrash

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Space White V8
Occupation
Pipeline Controller
@TexasTrash -

Love it! This both looks great and will protect your investment for years to come. Well done!

Q: What brand of Ceramic Coating did you use? (I did mine a couple of months ago, using CQuartz UK 3.0 and top-coated with Gliss 2.0).
?‍♂ Paid a lot of money to a local car crew who does all the show trucks around here to do it, lol. I've seen their work on some other vehicles and was highly impressed, so I shelled out the $ for them to do it, plus leather conditioning on the seats.

Green_Bean

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
It is illegal in some states to have a ball in when not towing. It was in Illinois years ago. Not sure if it still is as I left that hell hole ?

I ordered one. They are out of black until the end of the month. So, I'll just wait.

I'll do up some pictures when it comes in.
I'm glad it's not illegal here in Arkansas. I was sitting at a stop light a couple of months ago. All of a sudden I felt my truck lunge forward....a woman had ran right into the back of my truck....texting I'm sure. Luckily she wasn't going very fast. AND...I had my trailer hitch in....and her front bumper took the brunt of the force.

Sponsored

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
During the weekday I added emblem decal overlays for the steering wheel, front, and tailgate emblems. I added wheel well liners, 2 acrylic inserts for the front cup holders, changed the antenna to a stub, weather tech weather mats, and 12" infotainment screen protector.

Today I took the care in for the dealership to apply the protective coating for the paint, and the interior of the car. My truck is now at the tint shop.
The Line-x bedliner gets added on Tuesday! I'm excited to see how this truck comes along.

Sponsored

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Thanks! I make emblems and made the template and am able to make the vinyl overlay
You should sell the vinyl overlay if you're not already doing it. Heck, post the link and I'll buy it right now! My decal looks great, but I'd love to get that ring overlay to delete the chrome ring.

Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 20210730_171718