Sponsored

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Picked her up yesterday from Granger and drove back to Austin.
Congrats, hope you love your Granger Ford as much as I love mine!

I made the same trip early June with a brief stop at the B&W Hitch factory in tiny Humboldt, Kansas where they installed an underbed Turnoverball Hitch for my 5th wheel RV.

The Granger experience was of course outstanding, and so was B&W. I got a grand tour of their huge and highly automated fabrication facility and was on my way with a beautiful 'factory' hitch installation in only 2-hours.

I enjoyed every minute of my 918 mile trip home near Bastrop and every mile since has been continuing joy. Wishing the same for you!
Sponsored

Flash69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum on order

I made the same trip early June with a brief stop at the B&W Hitch factory in tiny Humboldt, Kansas where they installed an underbed Turnoverball Hitch for my 5th wheel RV.

The Granger experience was of course outstanding, and so was B&W. I got a grand tour of their huge and highly automated fabrication facility and was on my way with a beautiful 'factory' hitch installation in only 2-hours.

I enjoyed every minute of my 918 mile trip home near Bastrop and every mile since has been continuing joy. Wishing the same for you!
Good to see Central Texas folks here. I had a fantastic experience with Granger. They are truly top notch. I wish all dealers were like them.

I'm loving this truck!! Glad you are loving yours as well.

wolfman1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB 502A
Good to see Central Texas folks here. I had a fantastic experience with Granger. They are truly top notch. I wish all dealers were like them.

I'm loving this truck!! Glad you are loving yours as well.
I did your same trip at the beginning of Sept. Granger was awesome and I enjoyed my drive back to San Antonio in comfort.

Sponsored

Gutshot

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT screw
Occupation
Aggregate junkie
Well I didn’t do it, but my dealer adjusted my headlights yesterday, my leveling kit made the low beams super strength, so now if your in SE Michigan I won’t be blinding you at night. Your welcome

GIjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 f250
Well I didn’t do it, but my dealer adjusted my headlights yesterday, my leveling kit made the low beams super strength, so now if your in SE Michigan I won’t be blinding you at night. Your welcome
The headlights are about as easy as filling up the washer fluid, hopefully he did your fog lights as well! Even with my level my fogs were pointed down at the ground.

Gutshot

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT screw
Occupation
Aggregate junkie
The headlights are about as easy as filling up the washer fluid, hopefully he did your fog lights as well! Even with my level my fogs were pointed down at the ground.
SHE, might have adjusted the fogs, but not for sure.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150

So glad you're enjoying your F-150!

Sponsored

Northguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT, 2010 F150 XLT
Corrosion Free rustproofing done. Getting geared up for the winter ahead.
Mine is scheduled. Did you allow them to spray inside the doors? They confirmed no drilling but still wondering about saying no spraying inside doors given the amount of electronics and the body being Al.

MJG44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Black Pack -22 Expedition Stealth - 03 HD
Mine is scheduled. Did you allow them to spray inside the doors? They confirmed no drilling but still wondering about saying no spraying inside doors given the amount of electronics and the body being Al.
Yep, full deal. Never had an issue, CF isn't an oil base product like Krown that eats away everything.
Don't overhink it.

Last edited:

Northguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT, 2010 F150 XLT
Given it took almost 9 months to get it from order day (3.5 months in a railyard 2 hrs away from my dealer), I had a lot of time to accumulate a lot accessories. Since getting it 2 weeks ago;
- removed "sport" sticker
- x-line spray liner (removed their sticker)
- husky rear wheel liners
- Ford splash guards - front and rear
- Ford aero hood deflector
- 13" antenna
- black pkg vinyl wraps for ford emblems (front and back)
- front driver\pass windows tinted
- from F150LEDs (really like both)
+ Console accent lighting
+ License plate LED lights

Reused my tonneau cover from my old f150.

Would have liked to do the cup holder lights but for a XLT seems pretty in-depth.

I liked the AMP rear step installed by a member - will look at that for sure.

Aron

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lariat PB 4x2; '15 Expedition; '98 Ranger
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I ordered a 502A Lariat Sport Supercrew Powerboost 4x2 Max Tow back on February 1 from Koons Ford Woodbridge, and I finally took possession of it on Thursday. The purchasing process deserves a post of its own, but in short: I've never had such a good vehicle purchase experience in 30 years of buying cars. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dexter Watts at Koons Ford Woodbridge!

When my order finally progressed to the "in production" stage back in August, I purchased a Bedrug, a Pace Edwards Ultragroove tonneau cover, a kayak rack, and a Bestop Trekstep. (I didn't anticipate that it would take a further 2 months to go from production to delivery, so they've been sitting in my garage that whole time.) Yesterday, I took advantage of probably the last warm weekend day that we'll have for the next 6 months to install them all.

Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_5438
Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_5439
Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_5440

BedRug Impact Truck Bed Liner - Trucks w/ Bare Beds or Spray-In Liners - Thermoplastic BedRug Truck Bed Mats BR49VR (etrailer.com)
2022 Ford F-150 Tonneau Covers - Pace Edwards (etrailer.com)
EL200 Ladder Rack for Pace Edwards UltraGroove Tonneau Covers - Ford Pace Edwards Ladder Racks 311-ELF0301 (etrailer.com)
TrekStepβ„’ Rear Mount Step Ford 2015-2021 F-150 - Bestop | Leading Supplier of Jeep Tops & Accessories

I'll probably take the kayak rack back off for the winter--we'll not likely be doing any further paddling until spring.

Flash69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum on order
Reused my tonneau cover from my old f150.
It fits? I’ve searched and could not find conclusive information. I have a Bakflip on my 2013.
Sponsored