Sponsored

Roscopcoletrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT...on order
I picked up my truck a few weeks ago. Unless I'm mistaken those look like the HDPP wheel painted black, no?
pretty sure thats what they are
Sponsored

jaggah

First Name
Joban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Powerboost
Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 9D760191-8962-4069-986E-F60A826E8A0E
Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ EFE17482-3AC6-4B91-95F0-1CDA05F5AC8E
Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ FE6DE2D6-97EB-4562-BE95-71601E0ABC7F

2022 BAP Lariat PB
Mods so far:
- Bullet Antenna
- Ceramic Coating (IGL Kenzo Graphene)
- Ceramic Tint (XPEL) 35 on Front, 20 on back, 50 on windshield
- IGL Leather Ceramic
- Husky Rear Wheel Liners
- WeatherTech No Drill MudFlaps (front and rear)
- Ford Hard Rolling Tonneau Cover
- Husky Bed Mat
- Husky GearBox
- Spigen 12in Screen Protector
And I put in a tow hitch cover (Red Reflective from Canadian Tire)

Future Mods:
- MGP Caliper Covers
- Tires and Wheel Upgrade (is 34in possible without lift/level?)
- Waiting for a Powerboost Dual Exit Exhaust (will do something about the chrome tip for now)
- Maybe TuxMats (I already have the Tray Style liners which the dealer added themselves)
- Possibly upgrade the Unleashed system (if I can find a solution which doesn't take up too much space)

Let me know if there's something I should add! Wheel suggestions please (20in with a max of 10in width)

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Today I tried to wash, clay bar, polish (by hand and only where needed since the da polisher broke last weekend) and put some hydrocharge on it.

I got the whole truck exterior washed, but only got the cab (everything minus the bed) clayed, polished and sealed. The rain had other plans. Luckily I have a temp carport to keep the water off the hydrocharge.

I guess on Sunday I'll do the bed.

In other news my wife pulled up while I was working on the truck and noticed how well the shine is still going one week later from the HydroSlick. She had some bugs on the front and they washed right off and the water just beaded up so nice.

One think I will say is that today was my first real washing of the truck. I really noticed how crappy the paint job is. Not sure if just white shows less (last truck was white) or what. The rapid red shows every defect up close.

Sponsored

bigjohnp

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F150 XLT Sport
Occupation
retired
Added a Spigen tempered glass screen protector to the Sync4 navigation screen.

Last edited:

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
@Olds120 - Dang that is one of the nicest holders I have seen. Thanks for posting this.

thebigdu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Sport PowerBoost

Sponsored

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 157wb
My 2020 that I sold was an FX4 with the rubber mats. I forgot it came with a set of carpet mats. I ran across them in my basement today and sacrificed the RH front and rear to make a "tonneau" for the storage area. I always have stuff in that area but my seats are folded up 98% of the time. I trapped the edges under the plastic front piece but they just stay in place naturally.
Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 20220611_101106

Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 20220611_101040

Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 20220611_100939

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Today I cleaned the interior and did a crap job putting on the OCD matter screen protector. What is worse is I was b bit overzealous with the soapy water for the screen and I think I got some water in the '21 HVAC unit I just installed and it's freaking out. Took the family to Orlando and on the way there the passenger seat heat turned on and we couldn't get it off (we did but it took a bit of trying)... Then the defrost turned on and we couldn't turn it off. Awesome with it being 91F outside. Again it eventually turned off (after 5 min or so) and I left it alone after that. I hope it dries out.

Before the defrost freakout all the buttons but the passenger seat heater was working. Really sucks.

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Today I cleaned the interior and did a crap job putting on the OCD matter screen protector. What is worse is I was b bit overzealous with the soapy water for the screen and I think I got some water in the '21 HVAC unit I just installed and it's freaking out. Took the family to Orlando and on the way there the passenger seat heat turned on and we couldn't get it off (we did but it took a bit of trying)... Then the defrost turned on and we couldn't turn it off. Awesome with it being 91F outside. Again it eventually turned off (after 5 min or so) and I left it alone after that. I hope it dries out.

Before the defrost freakout all the buttons but the passenger seat heater was working. Really sucks.
Good news. Ate lunch at an awesome Peruvian place we found and got back in the truck and all is working! Woot! Hopefully it stays this way..lol

@white_dc you picked a great place. The Peruvian place was right next to where we met up.
Sponsored