Sponsored

Spindrive

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Today I used FORScan to turn off the double honk when getting out with the engine running, and replaced auto high beams with glare free. There is freezing drizzle outside right now, so I haven’t gone out to see the glare free in action yet, but no errors are popping up so far!
[/QUOT

What does the glare free do compared to auto high?

i didn’t see anything about glare free on the spreadsheet
Sponsored

Sapphire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum (job 2)
What does the glare free do compared to auto high?

i didn’t see anything about glare free on the spreadsheet
It’s a better form of auto high beams where high beams aren’t just on or off. It uses cameras and shutters in the LED projectors to try to keep the high beams on while blocking specific areas in the light for pedestrians and cars. High beams still only come on in situations where it decides they can be used (after going 32+ mph, without street lights, on road that aren’t too curvy, etc.) There are a couple videos in the thread I linked that describe more about it.

Spindrive

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
It’s a better form of auto high beams where high beams aren’t just on or off. It uses cameras and shutters in the LED projectors to try to keep the high beams on while blocking specific areas in the light for pedestrians and cars. High beams still only come on in situations where it decides they can be used (after going 32+ mph, without street lights, on road that aren’t too curvy, etc.) There are a couple videos in the thread I linked that describe more about it.

thanks!

what trim level can do this?

Sponsored

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Don't you guys have the touchless automatic car washes with the undercarriage wash there?
I haven't found any touchless car washes nearby me, nor any manual wash bays. Really sucks, as I wish there was. It only took me like 15 minutes to rinse off the truck and spray the undercarriage, including setup and teardown time off the pressure washer.

I have been looking for one of those pressure washer attachments, got a link?
Here is the one I got. It can function as a water broom as well, but I haven't tried that yet.

20220106_154953.jpg
Took its snow blanket off before taking off for work. Truck did awesome in the really bad roads. 6 inches of snow at this time, and still falling. I'm impressed with the stock Goodyears.
I was impressed with the stock Goodyear's last week too. They did fine in deeper snow sand slush. The only place I had issues was on the packed snow left over on the road.

Spindrive

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Well,

switched from Falken Wildpeaks LT285/60/20 back to Falken Wildpeaks 275/60/20

i was losing about 4MPG with the heavy LT tireS…. So returned and mounted the smaller lighter P tires.

smoother ride and my MPG instantly came back…

miss the look and the real big tread block though…

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
It was my last day at my current job (new one starts next week) and they left me leave early. Used the warmer weather and sunshine to wash my truck. It was nice getting all of the dirt, grunge, and salt off of it for the first time in months. I did notice a few spots that were left as it dried, but it's looking much better than it did. Undercarriage attachment continues to be great as well.

Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️ PXL_20220114_202824142

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
Baby got new shoes...

Before
Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️ IMG_8376.JPG

After
Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️ IMG_8473.JPG

Spindrive

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Baby got new shoes...

Before
IMG_8376.JPG

After
IMG_8473.JPG
And tint it looks like!!
I also have AMB and I wish I could keep mine that clean, I live in Nowthen MN wash a couple times a week; definitely needs a good stain.
Also- I just put tires and a kevel on, you’ll appreciate the better tread in snow

Sponsored

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
And tint it looks like!!
I also have AMB and I wish I could keep mine that clean, I live in Nowthen MN wash a couple times a week; definitely needs a good stain.
Also- I just put tires and a kevel on, you’ll appreciate the better tread in snow
Indeed I did tint the front windows last month. I just washed it... It also helps that I work from home :)

StoneGray22

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 SCREW, 500A, 3.5 EB, 4x4, Max Tow, 157"