Sponsored

KingDavid

First Name
Dah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT SCREW 4Γ—4 5.0
Installed the AFE Stage 2 intake with a dry filter. Got it while it was on sale for tree fiddy at American trucks. Would really love to pull the trigger on a tune but the furthest I’ve done tune-wise in the past is swapping chips back in my BMW days lol. It would definitely help with these heavy tires. Lol…

two weeks ago I got my rear 3 windows tinted with 25% 3M ceramic. I already had the front 2 done with 15% ceramic but I wanted more interior protection than just the β€œsmoked” glass.

IMG_8618.jpeg

IMG_8329.jpeg

IMG_8327.jpeg
Installed my livernois tune a few hours ago. It's worth the money just on the transmission improvements alone. It's simple to install as Livernois recently made a video explaining how to set everything up from start to finish.

The tune definitely wakes the motor up very nicely. You have an EB too. I'd imagine you'd have way more gains than I do if you throw in more bolt ons + tune. But man I'm just as impressed with the new driveability.
Sponsored

Last edited:

EBR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Lincoln Mark LT, 23 F-350 Platinum Diesel
BAK Revolver X4s Tonneau Cover was delivered today.
Easy install and surprisingly it only took me 40 minutes.

Should I remove the logo at the bottom left corner?

Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_0506

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Should I remove the logo at the bottom left corner?
I would unless they're paying you an on-going advertising kickback ;)

FDHog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat FX4 2022 Bronco Badlands
Occupation
Retired FDNY
When I bought my truck the salesman asked if I wanted the dealer's name on the back of the truck. I asked if I was gonna get paid to drive around with the advertising. Needless to say, no dealer name.

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
There is a difference between a dealer applied vinyl sticker and the name patch on an aftermarket product. Take that dealer crap off, but don't worry about a tonneau name patch.

Sponsored

KingDavid

First Name
Dah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT SCREW 4Γ—4 5.0
Got rid of the license brackets and decals from the dealer I bought mine from immediately. If I'm not getting paid or sponsored for it, I'm not advertising a damn thing.

But I've contemplated slapping the Livernois sticker on it since I'm tuned now and I really love how it woke everything up and improved the truck...decided against as I still have a little over a year left on warranty and I haven't hit 10k miles yet for service.

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
There is a difference between a dealer applied vinyl sticker and the name patch on an aftermarket product. Take that dealer crap off, but don't worry about a tonneau name patch.
Exactly. I removed the dealer sticker but left the Ford badging. Kind of the same concept, no?

Dealer vs manufacturer labeling?

What grinds my gears are dealers around here putting giant stickers on the back windows of trucks and SUV's that even include their website address... It's a little much.

EBR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Lincoln Mark LT, 23 F-350 Platinum Diesel
I removed the BAK Revolver X4s logo. It was barely on, would probably fly off in a few days.
On my other truck, the logos for the bed cover and bug defector stayed on for a few years, but eventually they flew off too.

Sponsored

JExpedition07

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 STX 5.0L V8
Just changed the oil for the second time, truck is now at 5,800 miles. I changed the factory fill at 1,100 miles. Now that break in is totally done I’ll likely start running 7,500 mile intervals here on out. Have used Pennzoil Platinum synthetic with a Ford filter both times. Oil that came out still looked new lol, may have flushed some money here but oh well peace of mind.

This time I only used 7 quarts and it is right on the money full. The 7.75 quarts the manual calls out had me way over full last change.

jabrego

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4X4 Lariat 501A Sport
Occupation
Engineer
Been thinking about getting this. How easy is it to put up/take down?
I have one. It is easy to put up and take out. Just be careful with the flexible handle. It will scratch the plastic surfaces. Scratched the plastic above the screen the first time I put up the umbrella shade

JRev

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Focus RS - 2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Hot dog water taster
Didn't really do anything to her today except take a pic of her after breakfast this morning.
Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 1686360122757
Sponsored

Last edited: