Sponsored

Je1279

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0 SuperCrew 4x4 BAP
51 Days from order to delivery, yesterday. Powerboost 157".
Congrats on the new truck and insanely short amount of time between order and delivery. I also picked mine up yesterday, but I ordered it on 10/26/22 and others have waited far longer than me. Hopefully, the wait times are now decreasing on new orders.
Sponsored

Last edited:

IDK_PB

First Name
kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 CC Powerboost
Occupation
carpenter
Congrats on the new truck and insanely short amount of time between order and delivery. I picked up mine yesterday also, but I ordered it on 10/26/22 and others waited far longer than I did. Hopefully, wait times are now decreasing on new orders.
Thanks. I used a high-volume dealer in Pa. (last year my local Ford dealer cancelled a superduty order so I ordered a RAM 2500 from Chapman and it was only 89 days)

I'll bet yours is all the nicer for the wait. Best of luck with it. I'm really nervous about how "advanced for my convenience and safety" this truck has become since my first F150 35 years ago.

Je1279

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks. I used a high-volume dealer in Pa. (last year my local Ford dealer cancelled a superduty order so I ordered a RAM 2500 from Chapman and it was only 89 days)

I'll bet yours is all the nicer for the wait. Best of luck with it. I'm really nervous about how "advanced for my convenience and safety" this truck has become since my first F150 35 years ago.
Ironically, mine was from Chapman in Horsham, PA. Great experience and I highly recommend them to others in the Northeast who do not want to make the trek out to Grainger in Iowa.

IDK_PB

First Name
kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 CC Powerboost
Occupation
carpenter
Ironically, mine was from Chapman in Horsham, PA. Great experience and I highly recommend them to others on the East coast who do not want to make the trek out to Grainger in Iowa.
We should have carpooled, I drove there from upstate NY, yesterday & back.

PatchManager

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew
Occupation
Firmware Engineer
Had to search to find this post, so I got talked into buying the 303 Graphene today at advance auto instead of wax. Did one bottle do the whole deal? My friend is going to let me take the truck to his heated shop to apply it.
I've done several vehicles now with several different brands of ceramic coatings including some fairly expensive stuff and the spray. One bottle will be more than enough. Unless you really want the deep gloss appearance of wax, I think you will be very pleased with a ceramic coating. The application process is easier than wax and the protection is far superior to wax in terms of longevity. However, make sure you following the directions and do not leave the spray on too long before you wipe it off. Depending on the product, leaving it on too long can cause steaking that can be very difficult to remove.

Sponsored

Je1279

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
We should have carpooled, I drove there from upstate NY, yesterday & back.
Haha. I love both the truck and the dealership, but I definitely could have done without the 7 hours of driving there and back yesterday.

Eskram

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB 502a
I've done several vehicles now with several different brands of ceramic coatings including some fairly expensive stuff and the spray. One bottle will be more than enough. Unless you really want the deep gloss appearance of wax, I think you will be very pleased with a ceramic coating. The application process is easier than wax and the protection is far superior to wax in terms of longevity. However, make sure you following the directions and do not leave the spray on too long before you wipe it off. Depending on the product, leaving it on too long can cause steaking that can be very difficult to remove.
Yeah, it's super easy. Wipe on, wait for it to haze, wipe off. There's no real buffing like back in the day with carnauba waxes. And the protection and water shedding is worlds beyond.

Technology is cool. 😁

parkerdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 f150 UNICORN (rcsb XLT co-pilot 360 assist 2.0)
Occupation
Keeper of the DOG and running with scissors.
It wasn't today but I learned something about my f150 recently.

I wasn't four wheeling or anything but I did drive it off the pavement for the first time along side a corn field until I got to some 1-2 foot tall grass.

It was not happy! Alarms started going off and it was flashing on the instrument cluster as well as the center screen thinking I was running into stuff.

What really freaked me out though was when after I had cut some chunks of wood I was after I turned around and started backing up and when it slammed on the brakes and stopped me dead I thought I'd run into something I couldn't see in the grass! LOL

Lesson learned..... Turn off all the nannies if you are going to be driving in grass like that!

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
I flashed my truck with a 93 octane performance tune from Livernois last night. The difference is significant to say the very least. With my truck on 4A, I held the brake for a second while accelerating to build a little boost, and mashed the throttle as I released the brake and I felt all 4 tires break traction for a second as it launched. I'm starting another honeymoon phase with my truck now. It really wakes it up.

A_carrillo08

First Name
Adolf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
-Ford Performance bilstien leveling kit
-installed black rear wells from Amazon
- gator hard tri food tonneau cover
- ceramic tint
- upgraded to good year ultra terrain 275/70/18(33s) on stock rims
- replaced side badges to American flag. Purchased on eBay for 40 bucks. Well worth it.
- short antenna
- dash cam.l that hooks into mirror for power. Can't even tell I have it. Made specifically for ford. 130ish from Amazon. Well worth it. Fitcamx

Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ CM_Photogrid_1678558104540

Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 20230312_113040

Ford F-150 What did you do TO your F-150 today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ 20230312_113032

Last edited:

Sponsored

kb2755

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT 302A Sport
What did they charge for power coat?
Found a place about an hour from me who did it for $499 CAD. Also included unmounting the old Wrangler tires, mounting the new Grabber ones, and a balance.

nomarhits400

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Poweboost
Occupation
Analytical Chemist
Yeah, it's super easy. Wipe on, wait for it to haze, wipe off. There's no real buffing like back in the day with carnauba waxes. And the protection and water shedding is worlds beyond.

Technology is cool. 😁

I'd like to give this a try- what product do you recommend?