Occupation
Sales

Sponsored

Jersey devil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT
Had my Lariat fender badges wrapped in gloss black vinyl to match the BAP grille I installed over the weekend (the "F-150" and "Lariat" were already Plasti Dipped). I also installed amber Raptor style lights.
IMG_6372.png

IMG_6379.png

Where did you get the grill lights ? They look real good

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales

Sponsored

ryanc111

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leadfoot Powerboost
You think maybe silver hooks would flow better ?
I installed the red tow hooks on my Leadfoot and love the contrast. I think they look great on your truck.

Flash69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum on order
Can you tell me if your tailgate has this bracket in it making the installation trickier?

AAWhy.JPG

Can you also tell me if the blade has any brackets/holders that make installation of it "lift" off of the metal so it raises over these bolts?
Thanks for any reply.
I have these brackets, they are on all trucks with the tailgate step/hand pole.
I installed my Putco light bar over the bolts by building up layers of double sided tape to space the light bar away from the bed. This created enough clearance so the bolts donβ€˜t cause a problem.

If someone has a 3D printer they could make spacers which could easily be used to space off the light bar however I don’t have one.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
I have these brackets, they are on all trucks with the tailgate step/hand pole.
I installed my Putco light bar over the bolts by building up layers of double sided tape to space the light bar away from the bed. This created enough clearance so the bolts donβ€˜t cause a problem.

If someone has a 3D printer they could make spacers which could easily be used to space off the light bar however I don’t have one.
Thanks for confirmation on this. If I do this brake light bar I will use what some other member suggested and replace the bolts with flatheads. That will give me a little more space.

I wondered if there was enough clearance under the tailgate to have the bar extended out and not interfere with the tailgate opening and closing. Thanks for confirming that it does indeed work.
Sponsored