Sponsored

What did SOMEONE ELSE do TO YOUR F-150 today?

JFollow

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 5.0 Lariat
What dash & rear cams are y’all using?
Sponsored

OP
OP

sbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 5.0L Lariat FX4 Space White SCREW
What dash & rear cams are y’all using?
Viofo, they have several models. I think mine is 129 Pro or something, 2 channels. We have 4 Viofos in 4 family vehicles.

PatchManager

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew
Occupation
Firmware Engineer
This sucks man but I have done what that guy did. He saw you start moving, started moving then he assumed you will keep moving and he turned his head to make sure cross traffic was clear (while still moving.) It's a bad habit to break for some.
I too would have done the same thing, but our car (not driving the F150 at the time) hit the brakes before I rear-ended them. The safety tech can be annoying at times, but it saved me from smashing the front of our Lexus.

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
Cole got hit!
Kid called 911 before we even talked. Kinda feel bad for the boy, at least i cam still drive to hunt camp this weekend for opening day.
20231002_165752.jpg
20231002_172352.jpg
20231002_172100.jpg

I definitely know why that happened. The truck was in the blind spot for that driver because of the SUV that drove past and the turning truck. It's almost like a reverse parallax phenomenon. The driver was committed to turn (after the SUV) passed and was impatient to recheck after the truck on his right turned right. Always give yourself that 2 seconds to make sure your field of vision is clear before going. The left turn is the most dangerous turn for this reason. You can't rush! I also make a point to watch for these drivers as well when approaching side streets.

EcoBeastCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 402A
Well my dealership took my truck in for THREE fkkng days to install a lightbar, siren speaker, and cabling, and got as far as dropping the god damn headliner. I told them put it back together and I'm not paying them a cent (they did, and I didn't).

I get that it's the holidays but they specifically told me they weren't busy and could get it done. Come today I go down there to find out how they're making out and the tech is working on other trucks!!! I was NOT happy.
Sponsored

Reactions: sbi