Sponsored

What color is your Lariat interior?

What color interior color combination do you have on your Lariat?

• Total voters

Chris McN

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, 2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 4x4 3.5l EB
Occupation
Retired
Black interior with the red/maroon/burgandy accents. I really wanted the Sport model with black interior and initially hated the idea of the red accents - even to the point of looking into whether I could order replacement interior pieces to replace the colored ones. But I have to say that I really like it now. It breaks up the black and gives the interior a classier look. Also, the color seems much more intense in pictures vs. real life. Outside is Carbonized Gray. Love it!

OP
OP
dhrandy

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
I ordered my Lariat in Kodiak Brown / Stone Grey two tone...and ordered the interior in Baja tan. I kind of questioned my decision for a while when it was on order before I received the truck. But once I took possession....I love the combination. But as with most everything else...it's a matter of personal taste. Some do not like the Baja Tan.....but I, as well as many others, love it.
From the photos I saw, and maybe it’s the lighting, the tan actually doesn’t look that bad. It seems not to be too light, maybe a little more brown in it. I’d never crap on anyone for any color they chose.

OP
OP
dhrandy

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Tech
Black interior with the red/maroon/burgandy accents. I really wanted the Sport model with black interior and initially hated the idea of the red accents - even to the point of looking into whether I could order replacement interior pieces to replace the colored ones. But I have to say that I really like it now. It breaks up the black and gives the interior a classier look. Also, the color seems much more intense in pictures vs. real life. Outside is Carbonized Gray. Love it!
It would have been nice for that to be an option without the sport interior. From seeing the photos, I like it. Reminds me a little of the old King Ranch interiors.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It would have been nice for that to be an option without the sport interior. From seeing the photos, I like it. Reminds me a little of the old King Ranch interiors.
All black on the Sport should have been standard for sure.

Sponsored

Green_Bean

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
From the photos I saw, and maybe it’s the lighting, the tan actually doesn’t look that bad. It seems not to be too light, maybe a little more brown in it. I’d never crap on anyone for any color they chose.
A lot of photos, even some that I have posted, makes the interior look a little orange. But it's not orange to me at all.....it's a nice shade of tan.

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Went with Black, the subtle touch of red in the piping sold it for me. The Medium Dark Slate was a very close contender. For nearly a month I hunted down examples of each color (including the sport) on the lot before finally deciding.

The slate probably would have been a better choice given the heat here but honestly it’s so intense if you mess up and park in the sun, color doesn’t matter. Hopefully being ventilated will help compensate.

Sponsored

OP
OP
dhrandy

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Tech

Doggy-Dog

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Pacifica Limited & 2021 Loaded Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Very nice!
I see where you ordered July 31st. Oh, for your sake, I sure hope Ford gets these trucks out faster than they have. I gets to be such a drag when you start to wonder IF it will ever arrive. Mine could have shown up three weeks sooner but they closed the factory the day before it was set to be built. That sure was a bummer. Mine took 18 weeks to the day. Hope yours is faster......

OP
OP
dhrandy

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Tech
I see where you ordered July 31st. Oh, for your sake, I sure hope Ford gets these trucks out faster than they have. I gets to be such a drag when you start to wonder IF it will ever arrive. Mine could have shown up three weeks sooner but they closed the factory the day before it was set to be built. That sure was a bummer. Mine took 18 weeks to the day. Hope yours is faster......
I'm prepared for the long wait. I'd be happy if it would come sooner...... But I didn't opt out of the auto/start stop feature. Supposedly those will take longer.

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov

Doggy-Dog

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Pacifica Limited & 2021 Loaded Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I'm prepared for the long wait. I'd be happy if it would come sooner...... But I didn't opt out of the auto/start stop feature. Supposedly those will take longer.
I did not know that was something you could do. Not a problem with Forscan. Mine is already turned off forever. Stupid feature.
Sponsored