Sponsored

What color is your Lariat interior?

What color interior color combination do you have on your Lariat?

• Total voters

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
!!POLE IS ABOVE!!

I'm having a hard time deciding and have until tomorrow. I'm probably going with the Medium Dark Slate since it's a little lighter in color. I like the Black but not a fan of it in the middle of the summer. I'm just wondering of others thoughts and reasoning, there are no wrong answers. I'll be going with the Carbonized Grey for the exterior.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I'm having a hard time deciding and have until tomorrow. I'm probably going with the Medium Dark Slate since it's a little lighter in color. I like the Black but not a fan of it in the middle of the summer. I'm just wondering of others thoughts and reasoning, there are no wrong answers. I'll be going with the Carbonized Grey for the exterior.
I have a Smoked Quartz Lariat 502a with the Medium Dark Slate and I think combinations are awesome together. I ordered both of these colors without actually having seen either in person and I'm extremely happy with the choices!

Last edited:

Capt Obvious

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat SUper Crew 500a 3.5 EB Max Tow
I chose Star White and Baja Tan just for the Florida weather that I love. Add a little ceramic tint and she cool. I came out of a shadow black with grey interior truck. It felt like the AC was broken compared to this one.

Ajzride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
C&A
I have black but would have much preferred slate. I had slate in a rental for 10 weeks and loved it. Looked great and not as hot as the black.

Sponsored

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
I went with slate with the carbonic gray. Same thought as you - black is too hot. And I don’t like the Baja tan. So gray it is.

Chease44

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat - Star White 3.5 Eco 157” WB
I have Medium Dark Slate on order, if it ever gets here. I had the same struggle, sick of black and the pictures online of Baja Tan didn’t do it justice so I went with the Grey. Looking forward to it!

Papawsnow

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat FX4
I originally planned on the tan. My 2002, yes 2002, Lariat had tan interior. I liked it and I have a yellow lab, so it worked. I drove over 80 miles to see the tan interior in person on the 2021 and was very disappointed. My old truck was tan everything; headliner, floor, dash, as well as the seats. I did not care for the two tone treatment in the 2021 at all. I could live with some kind of two tone, but the contrast on the 2021 was too strong for my taste. I really dislike black. So slate it was, and I am quite comfortable with it. Side note - I was very pleased that the rubber mats included with the FX4 package were a medium gray and not black, which I had feared.

OP
OP
dhrandy

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
I went with slate with the carbonic gray. Same thought as you - black is too hot. And I don’t like the Baja tan. So gray it is.
I had a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee that was red with black interior. Man did it get hot in the summer.

I have Medium Dark Slate on order, if it ever gets here. I had the same struggle, sick of black and the pictures online of Baja Tan didn’t do it justice so I went with the Grey. Looking forward to it!
There's just not many photos and videos on the grey interior. Or maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. I know taking pictures of interiors don't do it much justice. The dealers in my area don't have many F-150s to looks at at all.

I had a 2015 Sonata that had grey seats and liked them, they were leather edges and cloth centers. I wished they went with all grey instead of grey and black. I like the looks of the grey in the upper trims.

I originally planned on the tan. My 2002, yes 2002, Lariat had tan interior. I liked it and I have a yellow lab, so it worked. I drove over 80 miles to see the tan interior in person on the 2021 and was very disappointed. My old truck was tan everything; headliner, floor, dash, as well as the seats. I did not care for the two tone treatment in the 2021 at all. I could live with some kind of two tone, but the contrast on the 2021 was too strong for my taste. I really dislike black. So slate it was, and I am quite comfortable with it. Side note - I was very pleased that the rubber mats included with the FX4 package were a medium gray and not black, which I had feared.
I thought he Baja looked great in the 90s, but a lot of car had tan interiors. My grandpa's 97 Ranger had the tan interior, it was slick. I always felt like it showed dirt a little more.

That's awesome with the mats!

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Sport Black interior with Carbonized Grey exterior. Ventilated seats in my 502A cool things off fast enough that I don't worry about hot leather seats for too long.

Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sport Black interior with Carbonized Grey exterior. Ventilated seats in my 502A cool things off fast enough that I don't worry about hot leather seats for too long.
Yep

I have a '19 Lariat Sport SE FX4 and the cooled seats make it a non issue in the summer time ???

I've said it a couple of times before, but the Shit Brown and Black two tone on the '21 Lariat Sport was a deal breaker for me ???

Green_Bean

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
I ordered my Lariat in Kodiak Brown / Stone Grey two tone...and ordered the interior in Baja tan. I kind of questioned my decision for a while when it was on order before I received the truck. But once I took possession....I love the combination. But as with most everything else...it's a matter of personal taste. Some do not like the Baja Tan.....but I, as well as many others, love it.

CTYankee

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Edge
I’ve ordered a Lariat SCAB in Kodak Brown with Baja Tan interior
Sponsored