What color for your Raptor?

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
Struggling with the color choices….. what are you getting?
Sponsored

Metty1986

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Edge, 2018 Fusion
Agate Black… thought about antimatter for a long time though.

Honeybadger

First Name
Zero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘17 Explorer Platinum ‘17 Fusion Energi Platinium
As pictured...? Code Orange... Wanted Lead foot, wife refused and wanted antimatter or rapid red, or velocity blue. I didn't care for how dark the antimatter was, don't like the dark red and see far too many velocity blues out there. So Orange it is, plus think that is the best color with the 37 graphics. wish they had more color options than what we were limited to.

OP
OP
Coolrain

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
Antimatter Blue
This was my #1
I wish it looked the same way as it does on the B&P .... went by a dealership and looked at the color. The vehicle (not sure what it was.. a larger SUV) was a little dirty that really showed and the color was just not what I wanted.... a dark blue
None of the other colors are doing it.... no on white, have a black car, orange/Red - not my style
Anyway Lead foot looks like its going to win as my order gets placed tomorrow

Sponsored

OP
OP
Coolrain

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
As pictured...? Code Orange... Wanted Lead foot, wife refused and wanted antimatter or rapid red, or velocity blue. I didn't care for how dark the antimatter was, don't like the dark red and see far too many velocity blues out there. So Orange it is, plus think that is the best color with the 37 graphics. wish they had more color options than what we were limited to.
I might have considered this if I was going with 37's.... Just wish Ford opened up more colors

Steve5472

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Expedition Stealth Performance
I would have loved this in a carbonized gray...black or lead foot for me. I've always been on the fence about lead foot (leaning towards not liking it) but I think it looks pretty good on the Raptor..

OP
OP
Coolrain

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
I would have loved this in a carbonized gray...black or lead foot for me. I've always been on the fence about lead foot (leaning towards not liking it) but I think it looks pretty good on the Raptor..
Agreed! Black was off the table as my car is black and I want something new... so Lead Foot, and I agree it doesn't look good on other vehicles... I do like it on the Raptor (ordered today!)

franky16

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
silverado zr2 22 raptor
New to the forum but have been lurking. Just ordered a 21 and went with velocity blue. I almost went with code orange but thought I might get tired of it

Sponsored

gobluejd

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Agate Black Lariat 502A / Lincoln Nautilus
Occupation
Product Engineer
Velocity Blue

Honeybadger

First Name
Zero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘17 Explorer Platinum ‘17 Fusion Energi Platinium
Velocity Blue
Wait....... goBlue is ordering.... wait for it..... Blue? I’m shocked. Lol

my wife actually wanted velocity or antimatter blue... I wish they had Ford performance blue or just Blue as in the color booklet that was another metallic grey blue that I liked. I didn’t want super dark of the antimatter and just didn’t like velocity as much as other blues that weren’t available. So ended up settling on Code Orange.

gobluejd

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Agate Black Lariat 502A / Lincoln Nautilus
Occupation
Product Engineer
Wait....... goBlue is ordering.... wait for it..... Blue? I’m shocked. Lol

my wife actually wanted velocity or antimatter blue... I wish they had Ford performance blue or just Blue as in the color booklet that was another metallic grey blue that I liked. I didn’t want super dark of the antimatter and just didn’t like velocity as much as other blues that weren’t available. So ended up settling on Code Orange.
LOL - Ya shocking!
Sponsored