Sponsored

What are your thoughts on Ford Care and FMPP if the truck will be used to pull a travel trailer

DocPep1986

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT
First off, very sorry if this is in the wrong category. I'm new to the community and this seemed the most-appropriate place to post this

My wife and I will be picking up our '22 on Friday and we're on the fence about whether we should add the Ford Maintenance Protection Plan and a Ford Care package (I'm leaning toward the Premium) to our vehicle. Our thought is that, as we'll be towing a travel trailer (and, by extension likely falling under the Severe Wear service intervals), I can see value in having the Premium Care and FMPP items added to our vehicle (especially once we end up getting past the 100,000km (62,000 mi) mark). I'm also not sure whether we'll be hanging onto the vehicle until it ends up driven into the ground or trading it off and upgrading before we get to the point where we even need to worry about that

Just wondering what everyone else's thoughts are on this, and/or whether you've added these to your tow vehicles, and whether it's been a good investment for you. Any feedback is greatly welcomed!!
Sponsored