Sponsored

what are you paying for your brand new F150’s?

CMC

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor 402A (ordered)
How did you go about doing this? I was looking at getting mine shipped from Granger to NM, and it was 1500-2000 for these carriers.
The destination/delivery that gets added by Ford accounts for the delivery. Chapman Ford simply changes the drop ship address from the factory to my identified dealership in TX instead of Chapman.
Sponsored

CMC

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
How does one inquire about a courtesy delivery?
I just called every local dealer nearby and asked if they would accept/process a courtesy delivery. Once you find a dealer that does, you’ll have to agree to a price (typical is $500 in Texas) and then put your out of state dealer you placed order with in touch with local dealer so they can work out the details.

Last edited:

Fids74

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Military
Im in Canada. Orderd my 2.7L xlt crew cab sport, 302a with moon roof, spray in liner, 20 inc tires, tonneau cover, B&O sound and a few other things on May 25th.

$63k and change plus tax =71k
71000x30%= 21300
So thats roughly 50k american

FORMULA FORD in Pickering Ontario treated me very well.

PS. I still dont have my truck.

OP
OP
fordhouston

fordhouston

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 LARIAT 501A FX4 V8
I just called every local dealer nearby and asked if they would accept/process a courtesy delivery. Once you find a dealer that does, you’ll have to agree to a price (typical is $500 in Texas) and then put your out or state dealer you placed order with in touch with local dealer so they can work out the details.
Is there a specific department you want to talk to or something?

Sponsored

FORDHOSTAGE

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150GEN14
Occupation
Hostage
@FORDHOSTAGE - understood. I share your . . . "discontent" . . . I ordered June 08 and did not get a VIN until the end of August (almost 12 weeks). My blend date has stayed fairly consistent, and it has gone by now. So I'm hopeful that I might see the truck by the 1st or 2nd week of November - 5 months after placing the order. I know, I know . . . chip shortage, COVID, your options on your truck might make it take longer . . . blah, blah, blah. My one saving grace is that I don't need a truck to DO my work. I just need a vehicle to GET to my work. So price savings versus time-to-ownership is the trade off.

I went to a ton of dealers locally (okay, 3-4 Ford dealers), and they all gave me the same song and dance - maybe MSRP, maybe a little below MSRP, if they could get it if they ordered it well they just didn't know - like you stated above. What the local dealers did give me ('for free') was the ability to test drive the trucks and try out the options the trucks did have on them. I was really focused on the F-150, not for the truck part but really for the options part - namely the 7.2 kWh generator built-in. RAM, Chevy/GMC, Toyota, etc don't have that option, and it's the critical decision point option for me. My previous two vehicles that I custom ordered were both Chevy's and both were great trucks.
No discontent here.

I LOVE Ford! Honestly I do!! ...NO REALLY!

I think they're are just the best group of people ever assembled in any corporation anywhere from the CEO down to the janitor cleaning the rest rooms.

I'm SURE there is a very good reason why THOUSANDS of trucks with WAY MORE chips and options that were ordered MONTHS AFTER mine have already been built and shipped.

Ford performance can't tell me "why".

My Dealer can't tell me "why".

But I'm sure there's a very good reason and I suspect it may have something to do with "my own good".

CMC

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Is there a specific department you want to talk to or something?
I had already been talking with a lower-level sales rep at Planet Ford 59 North prior to placing customer order and so I had a repoire. I asked him to find who the right person was at his dealership for Courtesy Deliveries and he put me in touch.

bosro

First Name
rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
I'm in Canadaland - MSRP on my Lariat was $74,350 - I paid $62,000. Keep in mind this was March, and I still don't have a truck lol. But these deals are long gone. My buddy just went to look at a truck, they wanted 5K over MSRP.
That's an awesome deal....if ya ever get it.?
My Supercab windowed at 66230.
Best I could (from 3 different dealers in Alberta) was 60600.
Mark ups are supposedly high on higher trim.
My chances of finding a Supercab they way I wanted was zero....so ordering was only option.
Supposed to be here shortly.

Billy231

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerstroke
Occupation
Retired
Hello all, new member here. I began searching a few months back for an F150 with the 3.0 Powerstroke. As you can imagine they were a scarce animal to locate being Ford themselves seemed like to not promote that diesel option much since inception.
When ford offered 0% financing and being no more diesels, I began my search. Not an easy task from the crappy Ford.com website with the silly 100 mile search option.
Needless to say after losing a day off my life, I located 4 trucks nationwide with as close as i could get with options were a must have.
Without going into too many details, 3 of the 4 dealers were all MSRP+$$$
A dealer in Prescott, AZ wanted $7K over sticker, down to a GA dealer getting $5k+. Luckily, I settled for a Lariat and pretty well optioned for sticker only and minimal dealer fees which some states can really squeeze you for. The 0%-72 mos. really made the deal for me, so overall I was happy to get it for that being I got what I was looking for. Hope you all can locate what you seek but it sure isnt easy waiting or searching from Ford.com.

Sponsored

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1972 Cutlass, '21 F-150 XLT SCAB
Up here in Canada:

2021 XLT Supercab
  • 301A mid trim
  • Tailgate step
  • 3.73 locker
  • Running boards
  • 5.0L V8
  • 4x4
All in out the door with X plan was just shy of 55 grand (includes 4,000 Ford discount in April)

So what’s that in USD something like 44 grand?

Mont1414

First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
I'm in Canadaland - MSRP on my Lariat was $74,350 - I paid $62,000. Keep in mind this was March, and I still don't have a truck lol. But these deals are long gone. My buddy just went to look at a truck, they wanted 5K over MSRP.
Was that on the lease deal in march / April ? I was shopping a lariat all summer but couldn’t even come close to those numbers. Both my friends leased the lariat and they got theirs discounted almost 10k off of 73k. I decided to go with the XLT… msrp of 67k and got it for $60,500

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
Was that on the lease deal in march / April ? I was shopping a lariat all summer but couldn’t even come close to those numbers. Both my friends leased the lariat and they got theirs discounted almost 10k off of 73k. I decided to go with the XLT… msrp of 67k and got it for $60,500
Yuppers. $100 a week with 2k down. Mine is a little more cause I jammed it with options lol.
This is why I can’t bitch too much about the truck. It’s such a crazy deal. And I don’t really NEED a truck. So it will come when it comes. Dealer said they will honor original deal. And said I’m getting an extra $1000 from ford.

my buddy went to see about leasing a new lariat. Dealer said $1000 a month

Mont1414

First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Yuppers. $100 a week with 2k down. Mine is a little more cause I jammed it with options lol.
This is why I can’t bitch too much about the truck. It’s such a crazy deal. And I don’t really NEED a truck. So it will come when it comes. Dealer said they will honor original deal. And said I’m getting an extra $1000 from ford.

my buddy went to see about leasing a new lariat. Dealer said $1000 a month
lol yea I wish I started negotiating in the spring, I showed about 8 dealers my friends invoices and they all basically laughed at me saying good luck getting that now, that’s why I ended up with the XLT, couldn’t justify the 10 grand more for what I use the truck for. If I was getting the same deal as my friends I would’ve went with the lariat.

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1972 Cutlass, '21 F-150 XLT SCAB
And said I’m getting an extra $1000 from ford.
How did you work that into your deal? last i talked to my sales guy there were no incentives like in the US

i would love him to be wrong :)
Sponsored