Sponsored

What are you guys paying for xlt trims ?

Elevated1

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer
Occupation
Business owner
The xlt trims are going for $60k plus locally in Vancouver Canada with the 302a...this is crazy just a few years ago when I was in the market a similar package highly discounted was $42k. What are you guys actually paying for something like this? What type of discount is common? I'm trying to see if I can maybe get x plan pricing as my brother in law is a mechanic at a local Ford dealership.
Sponsored

Hartz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Im in Van with you, brotha. its pretty tuff to find solid deals on these trucks right now because they are in such short supply. From your profile, it looks like u are a business owner. Here in Canada there are very good lease rates where you can get a Lariat 502a fx4 for less than $100/wk. Even less when you factor in tax write offs for business owners like yourself.
This is a compelling scenario since you will be covered under warranty for the length of time you have the truck and can seamlesssly get a new one in a couple years.

OP
OP

Elevated1

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer
Occupation
Business owner
Im in Van with you, brotha. its pretty tuff to find solid deals on these trucks right now because they are in such short supply. From your profile, it looks like u are a business owner. Here in Canada there are very good lease rates where you can get a Lariat 502a fx4 for less than $100/wk. Even less when you factor in tax write offs for business owners like yourself.
This is a compelling scenario since you will be covered under warranty for the length of time you have the truck and can seamlesssly get a new one in a couple years.
Are you serious? Yes I own a restaurant In Chilliwack. Where do you see this ? For a lariat I'm looking at over $900 a month...

Reactions: Dan

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Seems like pretty low km included in that lease especially for a business owner that will probably put close to double that amount. If you've never leased before that's one of the things to watch out for. High km on a low km lease can add up to a lot in extra km fees at lease end. Of course I don't live in Canada but those seem like very low lease payments personally I'd be a little suspicious.

Sponsored

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
Base XLT starts around 44k with 4 wheel drive

301a adds around 2k

300a & 301a have the 8” center stack screens, the 301a has the 8” instrument cluster
Cloth seats,
301a gets driver power seat, dual auto climate control and a couple of other things.

I ordered a 301a SuperCab 8’ box with console. (5.0 is base engine in 157/164 wb 4x4)
A couple of other options not having to do with creature comforts or gadgetry.

MSRP was 50,060, - 1000 for 301a discount, so 49,060.

A crew cab or EcoBoost is gonna add some to this.

The 302a option is well over 5k but has a larger discount at the bottom.

If you are looking for a working truck, I see no point in going above 301a.
Fewer electronics to fail, will be plenty comfortable for the normal 1 person occupancy.

If a dual duty work/pleasure, I can understand moving up to the 302, but really, if you are not going to be spending hours upon hours in it, why?

Side note:
Comments are not from thrifty bean counter—my XLT 301 is the most loaded truck I have ever had. Only the second with an automatic, and the first with power windows.
Even my 98 k1500 in Cheyenne trim was probably only a $5.00 option over a WT.
Stick, Air, Tilt, Cruise—-that’s all I’ve ever needed to be content, but I’m getting older and just thought I’d step it up a bit.

EOhana13

First Name
Eden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan murano
Are you serious? Yes I own a restaurant In Chilliwack. Where do you see this ? For a lariat I'm looking at over $900 a month...
I'm here in Toronto and I'm leasing this time around for this very reason. I'm paying 455 a month taxes in on a lariat 502a with the 2.7. It would have been around 420 per month but I wanted more kilometers. Either way it's a pretty wicked deal.

OP
OP

Elevated1

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer
Occupation
Business owner
I'm finding out about this deal locally. Did yours have to be factory ordered or was it on the lot?

supamonks

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
The lease deal is pretty good in canada but again the KM rating is really low. for someone who puts on average 20 to 25k a year it’s just not enough

I ended up with a 302a XLT. going to finance and i’ll be just under 600 a month for 6. Even though dealers are in short supply if you factory order you usually get a discount. Also something to think about too is resale on F150s. In canada it’s top next to wranglers. Dealers will buy back your truck and send it to the states all the time.

EOhana13

First Name
Eden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan murano
I'm finding out about this deal locally. Did yours have to be factory ordered or was it on the lot?
That is the only downfall of this deal. I had to factory order. If my truck arrives in about 2 weeks like it should that would be 3.5 months. Not too bad

Sponsored

Hartz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
The deal is legit 100% and the reason it exists is very detailed but involves dealers sending the trucks to the US after the leases are up. Upping the kms from 16k to 20k adds about $10/m. Upping to 25k adds another $10. Also, google tax benefits to leasing in Canada. There are calculators you can use to help with your final figures.

OP
OP

Elevated1

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer
Occupation
Business owner
Hey guys so I got my brother in laws family pricing. Heres the breakdown what do you think ?

502 lariat sport Carbonized grey 2.7 4x4 With twin panel moon roof Tailgate step Rubber mats And 20s Upgraded B&O Spray liner interior work station

MSRP $73,490 Your price with pin # for family pricing $64,831 Delivery $4000 Early bonus $1000 24 month lease with 20,000km a year $313 bi weekly taxes in.

What do you guys think ?

Desert007

First Name
Prakash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
I paid $55000 for 302 package, sticker price 65000

NVanRVer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 HDPP EB
$53,421 CAD all in (taxes, fees etc) - XLT, SCrew, 3.5 EB, 4x4, HDPP, Tow Mirrors.

Shopped it around Vancouver dealerships and further. Vancouver Island and Salmon Arm were by far cheaper, so I went with Island Ford in Duncan.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
In Ontario and just signed deal this afternoon. $10,200 off msrp. Sent email to 5 dealers asking for their best price on exactly what I wanted. Narrowed it down to 2 that had the best discounts and ended up going with the dealer closest to home.

XLT, 3.5 eco, Supercrew, 4x4, 5 1/2 box, Agate Black, 302a, 360 camera, max trailer tow, tailgate step, power adjustable pedals, B&O sound, Co-pilot assist 2.0, 2kw pro power.
Sponsored