First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum , 22 Edge, 23 Explorer ST
Occupation
Retired
Yes, the eTrack clips work great. They do wiggle a bit when they are inserted, but they are mechanically sound. There are dozens of eTrack clip options. Just do an internet search.

I find the BoxLink clips provided by Ford to be a little too bulky - and, I still haven't been able to insert them because the tolerances are too tight. It appears I will have to dremel them down a bit to fit into the slot.

(By the way, this picture is of the clips at the back end of the truck bed, near the tailgate. The black channel descending downward to the truck bed is the latch mechanism for my SwingBox.)
Just wipe them down with a little silicone spray and wiggle them in. In my case, I used a little bit of my G96 CLP gun cleaner lube. Or you can try spit on them or use a lil soap.
Sponsored

BlackCloud

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR PowerBoost
Occupation
Retired
Just wipe them down with a little silicone spray and wiggle them in. In my case, I used a little bit of my G96 CLP gun cleaner lube. Or you can try spit on them or use a lil soap.
Thanks - that's worth a try - I have some of both. But, I'm pretty sure I will still have to trim them a little.

JerseyGlock

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
Yes, the eTrack clips work great. They do wiggle a bit when they are inserted, but they are mechanically sound. There are dozens of eTrack clip options. Just do an internet search.
IMG_1560.jpeg

I find the BoxLink clips provided by Ford to be a little too bulky - and, I still haven't been able to insert them because the tolerances are too tight. It appears I will have to dremel them down a bit to fit into the slot.

(By the way, this picture is of the clips at the back end of the truck bed, near the tailgate. The black channel descending downward to the truck bed is the latch mechanism for my SwingBox.)
eTrack clips fits!?

BlackCloud

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR PowerBoost
Occupation
Retired
eTrack clips fits!?
They work great, and there is a wide variety of options. I have a 14' covered utility trailer that I use to haul my motorcycle around. Inside the trailer I have rows of eTrack running from front to back so I can place the clips anywhere they are needed to tie it down. I probably have 8-10 different types of clips that fit into the track. They all work equally well in the truck.
Ford F-150 What are this called? IMG_1562

In the photo above you can see a 3" section of eTrack on the left with the yellow Husky strap snapped into it. You can buy 10 foot sections of eTrack at places like Home Depot or Lowes.

When I have to trailer my motorcycle, I like to have it well strapped down, and eTrack works well for that.
Ford F-150 What are this called? IMG_0003.JPG

JerseyGlock

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
They work great, and there is a wide variety of options. I have a 14' covered utility trailer that I use to haul my motorcycle around. Inside the trailer I have rows of eTrack running from front to back so I can place the clips anywhere they are needed to tie it down. I probably have 8-10 different types of clips that fit into the track. They all work equally well in the truck.
IMG_1562.jpeg

In the photo above you can see a 3" section of eTrack on the left with the yellow Husky strap snapped into it. You can buy 10 foot sections of eTrack at places like Home Depot or Lowes.

When I have to trailer my motorcycle, I like to have it well strapped down, and eTrack works well for that.
IMG_0003.JPG
Thank you.

Sponsored

SteveJ2477

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XL STX
Hu is that what those things are for, E Track mounts.. I’m looking for a hi lift & some tool mounts. I’m surfing the web but not coming up with anything so far.
Ideas?

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost

JoeyD

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 FX4
Instead of the ford cleats look up E-track accessories they work amazing and there’s multiple options. Cheaper than $80 too!