Well this is a first . . .

ryanc111

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leadfoot Powerboost
Opened my mail today to find a $500 check from my local Ford dealer. My first thought was what did I miss on the original paperwork that caused me to overpay? I read the accompanying letter to read:

”During our sales audit we received additional funds for your incentive on your vehicle purchased in July of 2021. As a result we are passing the additional funds on to you with our appreciation.

Incentive:
13884- F-Series Retail Customer Cash

Thank you for being a valued customer. We look forward to serving you in 2021 for all your vehicle needs. . . “

If I remember correctly, there were some threads going on around that time about Ford giving a $500 incentive for those of us who had been waiting but when I asked at purchase they didn’t know anything about it. Regardless, I must say I am pleasantly surprised that they followed up here unprompted. Based on past experience with this dealership I wouldn’t have predicted it. It would have been quite easy for them to bank the $500 incentive and I would have never been the wiser.

Now . . . what accessory/upgrade should I spend this unexpected “windfall” on????? ?
Sponsored