Weird warning on dash

Braggster

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Smoked Quartz
So this morning I am walking to my truck to head to work. As I am approaching the truck I do a remote start as usual. When I get in the truck I have a warning saying my DEF is low and that my mph will be limited. Weird since I have a Ecoboost. Anyone ever get this message? I turned truck off and back on and warning did not come back.
Sponsored

Oxford_Powerboost

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 5.0
So this morning I am walking to my truck to head to work. As I am approaching the truck I do a remote start as usual. When I get in the truck I have a warning saying my DEF is low and that my mph will be limited. Weird since I have a Ecoboost. Anyone ever get this message? I turned truck off and back on and warning did not come back.
Sorry I have no help other than maybe the computer got a weird voltage spike or dip and threw a random code in its memory but I would have to laugh to myself if I saw that LOL. Would have me scratching my head for sure

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
That's strange. You might want to check your blinker fluid too. (just a random joke here.)

mj1angier

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch Power Boost
LOL I just traded out of a Ram diesel so it would have me thinking the special mushrooms have come back to haunt me!

Dmusick757

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 powerboost xl
Check your fuses in another post they said 90% of the fuses weren't pushed in all the way. Everyone who checked me included found them loose. Just a though

OP
OP

Braggster

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Smoked Quartz
Well so far the message hasn't come back.
Sponsored