First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 chevys
Occupation
Retail auto parts and accessories
I knew it fairly light, 4219 lbs. with almost full tank of gas. 59% of weight is on front wheels.
Sponsored

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
OP
OP
67SS509

67SS509

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 chevys
Occupation
Retail auto parts and accessories
How is your door alignment? Mine look like they’re cracked open when latched shut. The door isn’t straight when looking down at the truck and it’s over an 1/8th of an inch off.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/fit-and-finish.1062/#post-31461

I’ve been meaning to weigh mine and check the balance with a full tank.
I ordered my truck and was very concerned that it would have issues like that when it came in. I will have to say I'm pleased with fit and finish of the whole truck including interior and dash panels. And I'm very anal about stuff like that.

Sponsored

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
That’s good to hear, I noticed my doors were off from ten feet away.

If you can take some pictures of your doors, that shows that they are in proper alignment. I could really use that to put the thumbscrews to my dealer. They have been giving me a hard time, despite having fixing the doors in the sales contract. One of the service managers even had the balls to say that I am lucky they didn’t fix my doo because they could have made them worse, practically in the same breath as telling me how qualified their trim technicians are.

I just want my doors to look closed when they are shut. They even tried to claim that Ford made the doors the wrong shape!

9663mu

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iconic F150
Can you now please subtract your payload from the trucks GVWR and see how accurate it is compared to you actually weighing it ? Thanks!
Sponsored