OP
OP
UGADawg96

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
? I think I’m going to purchase a set of these as well for my ordered MY22 PB 500A 7.2kW.

➡ Not sure which size rear floor protector I need to order though: Under-seat storage or not?

? Lariats come standard with under-seat storage (per 1/27/22 Order Guide), but it’s not the fold-flat version. Order Guide also states that the under-seat storage is removed when Pro Power On-Board 2kW is added (472). It doesn’t say it’s removed for 7.2kW Pro Power (477).

➡ Which do I get?
If you look at your build sheet or go to the build and price, it should list if you optioned the folding storage box. Or you could wait until the truck arrives and just roll with the carpet mats for a week.
Sponsored

Tobstertx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
They look great! I’ve been back and fore on the new HP Liners and Husky X Act but now thinking this is the way to go. Look much better than the WT that I have in my 2020 and have had previously.

From what I’ve seen from advertisement emails from WT over the last year, it doesn’t look like they ever have any promotions ongoing during the holidays. Anyone know of any Promo Codes?

jj4567

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
If you look at your build sheet or go to the build and price, it should list if you optioned the folding storage box. Or you could wait until the truck arrives and just roll with the carpet mats for a week.
Given all the logistics issues of late, I don’t want to wait and then find out WeatherTech is out of stock.

Jerome10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Powerboost
As of late 2023, wanted to see how the HPs have held up. I'm thinking I'm gonna order them for my new truck before winter.

Also wanted to ask if you feel the HP is worth the cost in the back seat? I've had the all-weather mats (don't protect on the sides) in other sedans because I hated the old, hard WeatherTech liners. I rarely have anyone in the back of my truck, and I have the underseat folding seat storage and I'm considering going with the HP liners in front and maybe the all-weather in the back and save myself $50?? All winter I'd guess someone rides in the back seat less than 5 times. I have no doubt if you had kids riding or spilling regularly the HP in the back makes sense, but I'm thinking might be overkill for me.

OP
OP
UGADawg96

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
As of late 2023, wanted to see how the HPs have held up. I'm thinking I'm gonna order them for my new truck before winter.

Also wanted to ask if you feel the HP is worth the cost in the back seat? I've had the all-weather mats (don't protect on the sides) in other sedans because I hated the old, hard WeatherTech liners. I rarely have anyone in the back of my truck, and I have the underseat folding seat storage and I'm considering going with the HP liners in front and maybe the all-weather in the back and save myself $50?? All winter I'd guess someone rides in the back seat less than 5 times. I have no doubt if you had kids riding or spilling regularly the HP in the back makes sense, but I'm thinking might be overkill for me.
Love the HP mats. Would order again tomorrow if I had to.

Sponsored

bossbolognese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 platinum 701a on order

If you have a crew cab, let me know. I've got a set of HPs sitting about that I don't use. I very much like my tuxmats. I'm in nebraska if you're anywhere near me.
Sponsored