Sponsored

Weathertech floor liners same part numbers for 2021 F-150 as 2020 model?

Vallee

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 f150 ecoboost
I looked on the weathertech site today for floor liners for my new 2021 f150 powerboost. They have parts numbers listed, but they seem to be same part numbers for the 2020 f150. Could it be possible that the interior dimensions and shape are the same?
Sponsored

Tireman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum, 2020 Cadillac Escalade
Occupation
I’m a tire man
I looked on the weathertech site today for floor liners for my new 2021 f150 powerboost. They have parts numbers listed, but they seem to be same part numbers for the 2020 f150. Could it be possible that the interior dimensions and shape are the same?
I emailed them about availability a few days ago. No response yet.

papa.charlie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat SCrew F-150 PB FX4
If it turns out they are the same specs as last years model, I’m wondering if these are compatible with the under seat storage in the second row? I’m calling support in the AM, I find their email responses to be incredibly slow.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
We have to keep in mind that hardly ANYONE outside of a few states in the Midwest have the generation fourteen F-150 on their lots yet, let alone in someone’s personal possession. All of these third party companies likely haven’t had a chance to see a 2021 F-150 yet to examine and scan for making products such as floor mats, and other accessories.

The F-150 aftermarket is huge. I am sure once companies get these trucks, the flood gates will open and we’ll have more accessories and parts than we know what to do with!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Vallee

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 f150 ecoboost
Weathertech give the floorliner by application for the 2021 f150, so they should fit.

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
I’ve also been hoping that my floor mats on my 2018 would fit. I’m really hoping they will because they still look new.

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT SCREW 5.5, BAP, 3.5EB
We have to keep in mind that hardly ANYONE outside of a few states in the Midwest have the generation fourteen F-150 on their lots yet, let alone in someone’s personal possession. All of these third party companies likely haven’t had a chance to see a 2021 F-150 yet to examine and scan for making products such as floor mats, and other accessories.

The F-150 aftermarket is huge. I am sure once companies get these trucks, the flood gates will open and we’ll have more accessories and parts than we know what to do with!
Those are all great points. I had to contact the DualLiner company to see if a 2020 liner would fit the 2021 correctly as they did not have a listing for the new model. The response was exactly what you said; they haven’t had a chance to see a 2021 yet.
As it turns out I was able to get the DualLiner from my former 2016 and 2018 to fit my 2021 just fine. I just had to do a little Dremel work on the rear side panel on the driver’s side.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Those are all great points. I had to contact the DualLiner company to see if a 2020 liner would fit the 2021 correctly as they did not have a listing for the new model. The response was exactly what you said; they haven’t had a chance to see a 2021 yet.
As it turns out I was able to get the DualLiner from my former 2016 and 2018 to fit my 2021 just fine. I just had to do a little Dremel work on the rear side panel on the driver’s side.
Yea, the measurements will probably be very similar if not the same. But hard to tell so far.

SC_Titan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat
Occupation
Insurance
Just emailed Husky Liner in regards to 2021 fitment/availability

Sponsored

papa.charlie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat SCrew F-150 PB FX4
If it turns out they are the same specs as last years model, I’m wondering if these are compatible with the under seat storage in the second row? I’m calling support in the AM, I find their email responses to be incredibly slow.
WeatherTech customer service confirmed their mats will fit the 21's including with the under seat storage but I still have my reservations... I do know 21's were unavailable on their website a week ago and they have recently appeared so wondering if that was on oversight or if they do indeed fit. Perhaps they spec'd these from Ford drawings without needing the physical truck but I wasn't able to get these answers.

For anyone looking to place an order, you apparently have up to 1yr to return the unused mats for a full refund if they don't fit.

Eamsberry

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150
Occupation
executive
WeatherTech customer service confirmed their mats will fit the 21's including with the under seat storage but I still have my reservations... I do know 21's were unavailable on their website a week ago and they have recently appeared so wondering if that was on oversight or if they do indeed fit. Perhaps they spec'd these from Ford drawings without needing the physical truck but I wasn't able to get these answers.

For anyone looking to place an order, you apparently have up to 1yr to return the unused mats for a full refund if they don't fit.
I think there may be some confusion. I have the WeatherTechs on my 2015, and they fit snugly against the under seat storage, which is still baseline on the 2021. I believe WeatherTech is saying those dimensions have not changed for 2021. If you order the Partitioned Lockable Fold-Flat Storage option, that will be a new part number and I don't believe anyone has designed those yet.

OP
OP

Vallee

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 f150 ecoboost
No one has purchased a set of weathertech liner? The 2021 f150 been out for a month.

Plat_2021

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat Sport, 2021 Platinum (on order)
Occupation
Network and Security Consultant
I call Weather Tech yesterday to ask about the rear liner with the foldable under seat storage. They have not been able to get there hands on a truck to measure at this time but it will require a new Floor liner part number.
There Web site will able change to ask this question once available, You can see the quest with the F250 as it has had the under seat storage last year.

billybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A, 2012 Focus SEL
Occupation
EE
I have a set coming with my truck in a few months away yet.

Their website has the same part numbers listed for 2020 and 2021. I think you are fine to order unless you have the "Partitioned Lockable Fold-Flat Storage" that should come later with a smaller rear mat. If you just have the standard "Under seat storage" you can use the same ones.
Sponsored