• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wave 5 Invites???

corradoborg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner; F-150 Lightning order
Occupation
Corporate Physical Security Manager
I ordered 5/20 in a ZEV state, but still no invite. What happens if we don't get a wave 6 invite?
Waves 1-6 have until March 31st to order. After that there will presumably be a "clean-up" wave to sell any 2022 models that haven't already sold out. If you still haven't been able to order by then (or if you defer because your preferred trim level/battery isn't available), then you won't be getting a 2022. At that point, you'll be waiting until sometime in the summer to order for 2023.
Sponsored

Knife Crunch

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Toyota Prius
Occupation
Teacher
I can't afford any of these trim levels anyways. I was planning to extend; I just didn't understand what happened after the waves ended. Thanks for the help! Not sure what I'll manically check every two weeks until summer.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
When my wife configured a Pro before we decided to hit "extend our reservation", a note came up:

Sorry, this configuration is unavailable for now. Extend your reservation and we'll notify you when it's available. Estimated delivery in Winter Nan

Not sure what that means, haha. No, I didn't make a typo. It says "Winter Nan". Any ideas?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Seems like a LOT of deferrals/extensions this wave, or a lot of non-forum enthusiasts are ordering.

This leaves hope for some of you folks closer to bump point for getting a chance in the CLEAN-UP wave after 3/31!!!

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
Cannot believe I’m not in Wave 5. My dealer is completely clueless. Frustrating. Was supposed to be 3, then 4, now nothing. Haaarumph…

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
When my wife configured a Pro before we decided to hit "extend our reservation", a note came up:

Sorry, this configuration is unavailable for now. Extend your reservation and we'll notify you when it's available. Estimated delivery in Winter Nan

Not sure what that means, haha. No, I didn't make a typo. It says "Winter Nan". Any ideas?
NaN is "not a number" seems like a glitch where they don't have a date scheduled and the system is spitting out something.

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
Quick question,
I have an invite from last wave, If you have these invites and you order before your deadline are you pretty much guaranteed a 2022? Or does it still depend on dealer allocations and their priority order? Or is all of that settled before the invites go out?

Thanks,
Kevin C.
Yes, if you have a wave invite and place your order then you'll get a 2022. I believe regardless of your wave invite # you have until late March to place your order. The longer you wait the more restricted your model selections may become. E.G. Pro and XLT are no longer available to be ordered.

Sponsored

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
NaN is "not a number" seems like a glitch where they don't have a date scheduled and the system is spitting out something.
Ah, gotcha, makes sense! The whole message was in all caps, so maybe if it wasn't, it would have said "NaN".

So, the "Winter" part may be wrong, too, if there's no number attached. But winter doesn't start until Dec. 21, 2022, so it's a ways away either way.

Fordskeptic

First Name
Chevy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy, toyota, honda, jeep
Fall 2021 for Ford started January 2022, so who knows when winter 2022 is in Ford's calendar? Assuming Ford meant winter 2022

kscoleman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Edge 2021 MachE
Yes, if you have a wave invite and place your order then you'll get a 2022. I believe regardless of your wave invite # you have until late March to place your order. The longer you wait the more restricted your model selections may become. E.G. Pro and XLT are no longer available to be ordered.

Thank You,
I put in my oder on 3-1 but it has still not been accepted by my dealer.
That is why I am curious if they could still put priorities in front of me.
Sponsored