AdamC

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RCSB 5.0 Whippled
Hello,

I have water coming into the cab. Looks like its coming through the passenger side antennae block on top of the roof. Anyone have the issue? Leaked onto some of my audio equipment and blew a fuse. Not sure if anything is damaged for good.

Can the antennae be pulled off? How is it mounted?

I can't take it to the dealer with all this audio equipment...they aren't going to touch it.
Ford F-150 Water leaking into cab from roof Antennae 29930590-16CF-4BA3-A51A-45B87F029EFC
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Hello,

I have water coming into the cab. Looks like its coming through the passenger side antennae block on top of the roof. Anyone have the issue? Leaked onto some of my audio equipment and blew a fuse. Not sure if anything is damaged for good.

I can't take it to the dealer with all this audio equipment...they aren't going to touch it.
29930590-16CF-4BA3-A51A-45B87F029EFC.jpeg
Hi Adam. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this leak concern for you.

Rockman5159

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 FX4
Occupation
retired
Hello,

29930590-16CF-4BA3-A51A-45B87F029EFC.jpeg
I dont think you will have a problem at the dealer with a water leak around antenna pad unless it was removed to upgrade your sound system.

OP
OP
AdamC

AdamC

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RCSB 5.0 Whippled
I dont think you will have a problem at the dealer with a water leak around antenna pad unless it was removed to upgrade your sound system.
It depends how the headliner comes out. If the interior panels on the C/D pillar have to be removed, the entire sound system has to come out....and I am definitely not leaving that to the dealer.

Sponsored

Rockman5159

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 FX4
Occupation
retired
It depends how the headliner comes out. If the interior panels on the C/D pillar have to be removed, the entire sound system has to come out....and I am definitely not leaving that to the dealer.
WHOA major job

air2mag

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum
I had the same problem on my 09. I just put a little silicone around the sat antenna and it fixed it. I would have hoped the seals got better after all these years. Maybe not.
Sponsored