• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Virginia Want to Buy 2021 Limited Wheels

StarWhite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum
I have a 2021 Platinum and would like to buy the 2021 Limited wheels (and sell my stock rims).

Message me if you are selling your 2021 22” Limited wheels.

Ford F-150 Want to Buy 2021 Limited Wheels AFDF614A-9B54-47B6-B223-CEC6B6086CCB
Sponsored

2021PLAT!

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 platinum
Occupation
Small Business owner
I will also be selling my Platinum wheels when truck arrives in early February if anyone is interested let me know. I will be purchasing some fuel blitz 20x10 to replace stock platinum wheels.

LIVRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer, escape
Occupation
Engineer
Is there a way to buy them via Ford Parts Website or through the dealer?

OP
OP
StarWhite

StarWhite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum
I searched Ford Parts and couldn’t find them.

People removing them to put aftermarket wheels on also usually sell for a better price than retail ?

Is there a way to buy them via Ford Parts Website or through the dealer?

Lpetters84

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum FX4 5.0
I also have a platinum on the way. Really wish Ford did something different with the rims. I guess I’ll learn to love them

Sponsored

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 & 22F150 limited, 21 Ram 1500 limited EcoDiesel
I have 21 on order coming in 5-6 weeks, anyone interested in 22 rims let me know

NVSTG8R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 Platinum, 2021 F150 Limited
Occupation
Retired Fire, Bomb, & Arson
I PM’d you, I think. I’ve got a set for if you’re still looking. My truck finally came in. 22” Limited Wheels with tires. Currently around 200 miles, so brand new. Looking for 2k

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
I also have a platinum on the way. Really wish Ford did something different with the rims. I guess I’ll learn to love them
I thought I would but in the end it didn't happen so I went with refurbished KR wheels and sold the Platinum's earlier this week. I think they look way better honestly the only F150 wheels I like less the the stock platty wheels are the BAP platty wheels. At the end of the day its personal choice but for me I love the way mine looks now.
Sponsored