OP

wrgrimes

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch standard; PowerBoost; 2WD; 7.2Kw
I thought it was pulled a long long time ago.
No, for the past month or so it worked. It gave me a payload BEFORE my truck was built. I checked it against some known VINs and payloads.

Nano150

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150
Occupation
Teacher
Does anyone know at what stage of production that this tool https://fordfleetlive.com/#/vincalculatordemo will recognize your VIN and show you the relevant payload information? Is it past the blend date? Does the truck need to be completely built? etc...

OP
OP

wrgrimes

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Does anyone know at what stage of production that this tool https://fordfleetlive.com/#/vincalculatordemo will recognize your VIN and show you the relevant payload information? Is it past the blend date? Does the truck need to be completely built? etc...
It gave me correct description information with the VIN before the blend date.
Payload was 1787#, a little lower than my goal. I could not get a good handle on the impact of changing King Ranch standard from 18” To 20” wheels/tires. Looks like about 50# off payload.
I was interested because I found comments that each vehicle is weighed at the end of assembly with all fluids and adjusted for a full tank of gas.
For me, the site was working in October, but not now.

Sponsored

Nano150

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150
Occupation
Teacher
It gave me correct description information with the VIN before the blend date.
Payload was 1787#, a little lower than my goal. I could not get a good handle on the impact of changing King Ranch standard from 18” To 20” wheels/tires. Looks like about 50# off payload.
I was interested because I found comments that each vehicle is weighed at the end of assembly with all fluids and adjusted for a full tank of gas.
For me, the site was working in October, but not now.
Does the app still work for your VIN? I keep trying and nothing seems to work. I have tried different vins of trucks already built from dealer website and those don't work either. My blend date is tomorrow.

Aron

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lariat PB 4x2; '15 Expedition; '98 Ranger
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Does the app still work for your VIN? I keep trying and nothing seems to work. I have tried different vins of trucks already built from dealer website and those don't work either. My blend date is tomorrow.
The only thing it does for me is calculate the percentage of tongue weight given the trailer weight I input. Nothing related to my VIN works at all. It's a broken site (for me, at least).

OP
OP

wrgrimes

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Still a no go
Sponsored