Sponsored

Video on buying process from Granger, general pricing, etc.

Slappy McGee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
All,

I put together the attached video based on my buying experience from Granger. Probably lots of info the “residents” of the forum are well-aware of, but I wanted to get the word out about Granger and put everything into one place for folks. I did ask them if it was OK to post a video, but other than buying a truck from them don’t have any special relationship or whatnot. And yes, my YouTube skills are, shall we say, a bit lackluster but certainly improving (at least I hope so).

Sponsored

First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram Limited 1500
Occupation
Product Designer
All,

I put together the attached video based on my buying experience from Granger. Probably lots of info the “residents” of the forum are well-aware of, but I wanted to get the word out about Granger and put everything into one place for folks. I did ask them if it was OK to post a video, but other than buying a truck from them don’t have any special relationship or whatnot. And yes, my YouTube skills are, shall we say, a bit lackluster but certainly improving (at least I hope so).

Great video! Thanks for your help, I am going to be ordering a truck in september

JTmass

First Name
Joaquin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Ranger
Really appreciate this video. Especially that you gave a TLDW at the start. I'm ordering from Tom at Horsham with the same deal so this is really making me feel at ease about the process. Thank you and enjoy your new truck!
Sponsored