First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat Sport 3.5EB
Occupation
FINANCE MANAGER
Video demos of 2021 F-150 digital gauge cluster, SYNC 4, interior work surface, and folding shifter (in Platinum model interior).

Also a look at the power liftgate.

Digital gauges cluster and SYNC 4.

Interior work surface and folding shifter.

Power liftgate.

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
My only problem is how slow the 12” sync 4 is. Not an insane deal, but I wish it was much more responsible

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
My only problem is how slow the 12” sync 4 is. Not an insane deal, but I wish it was much more responsible
It’s only kind of slow when something specific is touched for the first time and afterwards, all is well. SYNC 3 is the same way.

With that being said, most people will be using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto either via USB or wirelessly

Last edited:

Marco 9802

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 platinum
Occupation
machine demonstrator
Hello i had a question with regards to the rear under seat storage. I ordered my truck but I can not have the storage due to the 2kw outlet in the back. I ordered the platinum v8 and was hoping you might have been in the same configuration. Can you please tell if the inverter is there and if so how big is it? Any pictures or videos please

Degrominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 King Ranch
The F150 Powerboost is showing some huge potential there. Can't wait to see official power specs. And so far I haven't seen an interior I don't like. That Platinum Black interior looks straight out of a luxury car.

Sponsored