Vibration issues with Tremor

bam2880

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 f150
Looking at ordering a new tremor but have seen a few places of vibration issues. Anyone experiencing vibration issues with your tremors?
Sponsored

Kenn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Lariat
Can you link the places where you've seen those issues?

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
2k miles on mine, zero issues.

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
I haven’t heard of this issue

OP
OP

bam2880

First Name
brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 f150
Ok thanks guys

Sponsored

TremOX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tremor, 402, Oxford White
I do have some form of vibration in mine ('21 402a, 890km on the odometer as of today).

Feels like it's lugging or hesitating sometimes, and otherwise a relative constant vibration when off the throttle and cruising at any speed above city.

Have it booked to be diagnosed early January.

I test drove another unit that was smooth prior to taking delivery. Found my truck by pure luck (unspoken for dealer stock), got it about 2 weeks ago. There may have been a vibration at first, it's the same or possibly gotten worse since?

Running 87 octane, was delivered with 45 psi in all 4 tires. Have tried 43/41, and now am at 42/40. Door jamb states 35/35 is recommended, so may try that?

Dnpbakon

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT F150 leadfoot
Occupation
Retired Military
I received my truck from Ford with damn near MAX tire psi at 50PSI. Max is 51psi in the 20 in wheels. Truck rode terrible and vibrated my watch on the highway. Dropped to 35psi cold, gets me to about 39psi when hot and truck now rides great. Only issues I have nowis the damn idle that I keep hearing is normal.

** i don’t have a tremor, but the tire pressure is a problem across the board lol.

Sponsored

SilverbackHobbit

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
IT Manager
I have about 6k miles on mine and no issues. There is almost a rattle sound from cold start, seems to coincide with what we used to consider choke activation, while the RPM's are higher than warm idle. I think it's coming from the exhaust, maybe cold cats or something. It goes away pretty quickly, within a minute or so depending on temperature. I normally notice when using remote start while walking to the truck. I figure it's normal. As far as driving, it feels like butter...

Dnpbakon

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT F150 leadfoot
Occupation
Retired Military
I have about 6k miles on mine and no issues. There is almost a rattle sound from cold start, seems to coincide with what we used to consider choke activation, while the RPM's are higher than warm idle. I think it's coming from the exhaust, maybe cold cats or something. It goes away pretty quickly, within a minute or so depending on temperature. I normally notice when using remote start while walking to the truck. I figure it's normal. As far as driving, it feels like butter...
I had the same rattle. Was told
From ford it’s the wastegate clips. They confirmed and it’s normal.
Sponsored