First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
I just was at my dealer asking some questions. He said two weeks ago dealers had to use a new process to verify real orders because dealers were placing "retail" orders to bring in inventory for the dealership. When I placed my order I had to sign a "contact" initial several pages that verified my build, make a $500 deposit, and provide a copy of my DL. My order was placed on 6/23/2021 and as of today, I have a VIN. When I look up my VIN and order number on the tracker is shows a build week of 8/2/2021. I have no idea if that date will hold or how long this will take I just wanted to share my experience.

Here is my order
F150 PB, FX4, 6.5bed, Moonroof, Active 2.0, Trailer Tow, 501A, wheel well liner,40/20/40 front seat, Trailer Tow mirror, 360 camera, power tailgate, and 7.2 onboard power.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cbaka27

Cbaka27

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
I just was at my dealer asking some questions. He said two weeks ago dealers had to use a new process to verify real orders because dealers were placing "retail" orders to bring in inventory for the dealership. When I placed my order I had to sign a "contact" initial several pages that verified my build, make a $500 deposit, and provide a copy of my DL. My order was placed on 6/23/2021 and as of today, I have a VIN. When I look up my VIN and order number on the tracker is shows a build week of 8/2/2021. I have no idea if that date will hold or how long this will take I just wanted to share my experience.

Here is my order
F150 PB, FX4, 6.5bed, Moonroof, Active 2.0, Trailer Tow, 501A, wheel well liner,40/20/40 front seat, Trailer Tow mirror, 360 camera, power tailgate, and 7.2 onboard power.

Can anyone tell me how to see my window sticker or when that gets created?

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Can anyone tell me how to see my window sticker or when that gets created?
On the ford tracker, there will be a link that has "view window sticker" Mine was generated within a week of the order. Also, I ordered in March and I had to do all of that to show I was a real person ordering.

additionsola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Colorado

Here is my order
On the ford tracker, there will be a link that has "view window sticker" Mine was generated within a week of the order. Also, I ordered in March and I had to do all of that to show I was a real person ordering.
Here's more info around that:

WHAT IS HAPPENING
• The Customer Order Verification Program (COVP) will be opening to all unscheduled orders on all vehicle lines (excluding Mach-E, Bronco and specialty units)
Verified orders will receive priority scheduling and will receive incremental allocation

SUMMARY

Dealers will be able to utilize the existing COVP website on https://cni.dealerconnection.com to register retail orders for all vehicle lines (excluding Mach-E, Bronco and specialty units). Verified orders will receive priority scheduling and will receive incremental allocation. Vehicles that are not verified will still be scheduled but will scheduled within the dealer’s earned allocation.
Note that while this program utilizes the same process as the Retail Order Incentive, only previously communicated vehicle lines are eligible for the incentive. Please check SmartVINCENT for incentive eligibility.

ELIGIBLE VEHICLE LINES
All vehicle lines (excluding Mach-E, Bronco and specialty units) are eligible for verification and incremental allocation through the COVP process.
• Mustang (Non GT500 or Mach 1)
• EcoSport
• Escape
• Edge
• Bronco Sport
• Explorer
• Expedition
• Transit
• Transit Connect
• Ranger
• F150
• Super Duty

COVP PROCESS
• Customer places eligible retail order through their local dealership
• Dealership will enter retail order into COVP website located at hhtps://cni.dealerconnection.com

@Cbaka, would you mind sharing a screenshot of where you're seeing build date in the tracker? I just got my info today and was told 8/2, but I don't see that date anywhere.

OP
OP
Cbaka27

Cbaka27

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
Here's more info around that:

WHAT IS HAPPENING
• The Customer Order Verification Program (COVP) will be opening to all unscheduled orders on all vehicle lines (excluding Mach-E, Bronco and specialty units)
Verified orders will receive priority scheduling and will receive incremental allocation

SUMMARY

Dealers will be able to utilize the existing COVP website on https://cni.dealerconnection.com to register retail orders for all vehicle lines (excluding Mach-E, Bronco and specialty units). Verified orders will receive priority scheduling and will receive incremental allocation. Vehicles that are not verified will still be scheduled but will scheduled within the dealer’s earned allocation.
Note that while this program utilizes the same process as the Retail Order Incentive, only previously communicated vehicle lines are eligible for the incentive. Please check SmartVINCENT for incentive eligibility.

ELIGIBLE VEHICLE LINES
All vehicle lines (excluding Mach-E, Bronco and specialty units) are eligible for verification and incremental allocation through the COVP process.
• Mustang (Non GT500 or Mach 1)
• EcoSport
• Escape
• Edge
• Bronco Sport
• Explorer
• Expedition
• Transit
• Transit Connect
• Ranger
• F150
• Super Duty

COVP PROCESS
• Customer places eligible retail order through their local dealership
• Dealership will enter retail order into COVP website located at hhtps://cni.dealerconnection.com

@Cbaka, would you mind sharing a screenshot of where you're seeing build date in the tracker? I just got my info today and was told 8/2, but I don't see that date anywhere.
I don't see it in the tracker but the inventory manager at the dealer printed a page of his PC for me that showed a build week of 8/2. He said if it holds to expect delivery in mid Sept.

Sponsored

oberkorn

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Platinum (Ordered)
Occupation
Software / Technology
I don't see it in the tracker but the inventory manager at the dealer printed a page of his PC for me that showed a build week of 8/2. He said if it holds to expect delivery in mid Sept.
Hmmm... I ordered 6/21, and haven't heard anything yet.... losing my patience! Would love to just be able to check on this myself, but can't without a VIN!

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
The link for that won’t show up until it’s available, usually when the status changes to “In Production”, about a week before your actual build date.

JeffC57

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F-150 Lariat Sport 4x4 SCab, '18 Linc MKZ Hyb
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
The link for that won’t show up until it’s available, usually when the status changes to “In Production”, about a week before your actual build date.
This is what exactly happened to me today. 4/9 order scheduled for build the week of 7/5. Today it flipped to in production and the window sticker dropped tonight. Blend date is 7/9. Hopefully it makes it down the line before the 7/12 KC plant shutdown.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150

Here is my order

I wouldn’t doubt it. Dealers are HURTING right now, and since retail orders take priority at least for FoMoCo, it’s not surprising. When I placed my order in October, the dealer did all the same contact and documentation stuff that you listed. The COVP system might be something new I’m not aware of.

Take a look over here ?:

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...-about-ford-ordering-scheduling-process.2047/

I posted some of Ford’s own detailed information about the ordering process and the many various steps.

To answer your question about your window sticker. It will populate on the tracker on Ford.com or the tracker on here about five days before the scheduled build date. You will have to get the info for your build date from your dealer when the time get closer, or check frequently throughout your assigned build week.

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic

Here is my order
That'll be a nice truck. My only caution is with the wheel well liners. Previously they were a known delaying option. If you want your truck as fast as possible, I'd just remove them from your order and buy directly from the dealer or somewhere else to avoid the trouble. They're very easy to put on

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cbaka27

Cbaka27

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
That'll be a nice truck. My only caution is with the wheel well liners. Previously they were a known delaying option. If you want your truck as fast as possible, I'd just remove them from your order and buy directly from the dealer or somewhere else to avoid the trouble. They're very easy to put on
Thanks, I asked the dealer about that today and he said it's OK to leave it in. Right now max tow is the big hold up but I don't have that option. When I get it I will do a 2.5 level, wheels, tires, spray in liner, and bed cover.

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
These have been a non-issue for at least a month. If you read the 6/14 and 6/21 build week threads for example, plenty of people had them and already have their trucks.
Also, once you have a VIN, it’s too late to change anything, your order would need to be canceled and completely redone. You’d lose your spot in line.

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
These have been a non-issue for at least a month. If you read the 6/14 and 6/21 build week threads for example, plenty of people had them and already have their trucks.
Also, once you have a VIN, it’s too late to change anything, your order would need to be canceled and completely redone. You’d lose your spot in line.
Must be something with KC then. Trucks been built for over a week and still without being "sent offsite". But that could also be the tracking

TruckGal516

First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Teacher
Hello everyone. So when I check Fords tracking site I do not have a build date. My dealer however printed me a pic of their screen that showed a build date of 6/29. With all the plant shutdowns how can I really see if that happened? Manager said he spoke to his regional manager who said truck will be delivered in September. I have a VIN but no window sticker. I’m just not sure if September is still good with the rolling shutdowns and I don’t know how to check. Right now I have no car (my old one was a lemon and Kia took it back) so I keep borrowing relatives cars because rental prices are up to $190 a day by me. May have to consider buying something else if September not likely ?

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
September probably isn’t likely but it’s certainly possible. There are cases of trucks sailing through.

No build date will show on the tracker until the build is actually starting. Your first indication will be the window sticker becoming available and seeing the blend date, about a week prior.

My truck was ordered 3/27… around 3 weeks later I got the vin, two months later scheduled for a build… a month later actually built and now that was about 3 weeks ago and it’s on a train somewhere.

I sold my previous vehicle about 2 months in (oops) so I feel ya on not having a vehicle.
Sponsored