Sponsored

Using points to purchase accessories?

longbow42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A8L, Ford F150 Platinum PowerBoost
Trying to order a Pivot Box utilizing my points but it does not allow that option on website? Any suggestions? Even when I hit redeem points through Ford Pass, it does not allow that option. Thank you!
Sponsored

fordman2112

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Platinum , Rapid Red Powerboost, BAP
Occupation
retired
Trying to order a Pivot Box utilizing my points but it does not allow that option on website? Any suggestions? Even when I hit redeem points through Ford Pass, it does not allow that option. Thank you!
I had to go to the parts department at my local dealership to order my accessory. And there was only one certain person that knew how to do the points. They sure don't make it easy.

Wrf61

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost / 2019 Ford Ranger XLT
I had to go to the parts department at my local dealership to order my accessory. And there was only one certain person that knew how to do the points. They sure don't make it easy.
I agree. I ordered floor mats through my local dealer. Went to pick them up at the parts dept. but the parts dept can't process the sale using points so he had to call the service dept to write up the mats and process the points....oye.

Vpswcci

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Taurus Limited, 2021 f150 Platinum (soon!)
Anyone notice that the Ford.accessories page is down?

rjpicucci

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew XL
Same. Can't do it online. You have to do it through the dealership and I don't think there's a standard way for them. One dealership could do it through the parts dept. Another dealership had to write up a work/service order. It seems they don't have a standard yet.

Sponsored

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
If you read the rules on how to use the points it says you cannot use it at this time online.

Vpswcci

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Taurus Limited, 2021 f150 Platinum (soon!)
I keep getting the following message when trying to buy accessories on line. Both Google and Safari. Any ideas?

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://accessories.ford.com/" on this server.
Reference #18.5b94dc17.1615292571.2fa0309b
Sponsored