First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F 150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired Army
Its been awhile since I've posted anything on here. I have a problem id like to see if anyone has encountered it. As as some of you may already know, i purchased my 2021 Lariat powerboost used about a month ago. The previous owner had installed a 3 inch lift on the truck and the Dealer took it upon themselves to put 35/12.50/18 tires on the truck. Those tires i currently have on he truck have really made my mpg shitty. I have entertained the idea of going back to stock or getting smaller tires.. Ive had many suggestions on what shocks and struts to get and even the tires I should put on my truck.
which i plan on getting as soon as possible before i put more miles on these tires which are brand new. Ok back to my question about Forscan. I bought the ELM 327 adaptor with the switch downloaded Forscan and got a 2 month license . The videos i have seen on youtube, Forcan always has the individual change the switch to ms then back to and when they add the new numbers in the bcm. the truck takes it with no faults. Well when i connect to my truck with forscan. Forcan says the adaptor is not compatible with my truck. I followed the steps in the video and when i clicked write and turned the truck off and back on, I got alot of systems being disabled. Scared the poop out of me. Luckily i had saved the settings prior to making the changes. Has anyone ran into this problem? I have a friend who owns a tireshop and he said before i go spend the money on new ties i should get the speedomter recalibrated and that should help.
Sponsored

OP
OP
fgutz3rd

fgutz3rd

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F 150 Lariat
Occupation