Upgraded to 12 inch sync-ford pass help

Haydenwayment4

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
I have a few questions for y’all that may know tech better than me.
1) i changed my low end STX headlights to the auto adjustable bi-led projectors. I do not have brights yet, and i was wondering if there is a way to get my brights to function while the company that installed them works on the adjustable function.
2) I bought a new Apim along with the 12inch touch screen, and it doesn’t allow the navigation to work, Is there a way to enable this? I’ve searched forscan and changed and rewrote codes and nothing happens so I reverted back to the asbuilt data so I didn’t make a total mess of it. any ideas?
3) my FordPass disconnected and now it will not reconnect even though it does ask me to enable the feature on my truck?

Thank you.
Sponsored

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
I have a few questions for y’all that may know tech better than me.
1) i changed my low end STX headlights to the auto adjustable bi-led projectors. I do not have brights yet, and i was wondering if there is a way to get my brights to function while the company that installed them works on the adjustable function.
Did you actually get the Headlight Control Module (HCM) for the LED headlamps? Adaptive/Glare Free and High Beams won't work without it.

OP
OP

Haydenwayment4

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
I believe so. I will have to check when I get home. I had them professionally done but I was the first person they had done the swap for and so it was trial and error. I know it’s all on the harness. I may just have to plug it in. I know otherwise I have to get the adaptive headlight module or whatever initiated.
Sponsored