Sponsored

Upfitter Switch installation

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I received a tracking number and email as he emailed the instructions- on prior order.
He does post tracking numbers. Even will send to your email or least I always have. From a lot of his harness and everything I’ve gotten from BGG, always got a tracking number. Instructions too; if needed (required forscan changes too, etc)
Alright good to know......just didnt want to run to my mailbox everyday to see if it arrived
Sponsored

OP
OP
Snakedoctor

Snakedoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
All right guys here’s what I know. I gotta say I’m man enough to admit when I’ve been a bit too hasty and I’m one for effective communication. I spoke with Lawrence today over the phone after an email I sent was in the wrong tone which caused a little tension.

He noticed a design change he can make which would improve our experience of use and installation, this we knew. After talking with him I can see he really is a genuine guy trying to make this all work but the missed target dates are frustrating on both ends here. He relies a lot on the feedback from us to whether what he’s made is even worth a second order round. He also didn’t anticipate this modification being as popular as he did. I can honestly say this simple phone call really changed my excitement back to just sheer can’t wait versus having to wait. This goes a long way especially with a small company. Of which he states is just a few employees who he has to show what all changes he’s made so they do them right.

But we should be getting them later this week or next week depending on your geographic location. In our technological world we live in good communication is key and I’m very impressed he took his time to call me after working hours to have a conversation about it.

Can’t wait to see this through!

Brandanr96

First Name
Brandan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 ford f150 Xlt black appearance
Occupation
Nurse
All right guys here’s what I know. I gotta say I’m man enough to admit when I’ve been a bit too hasty and I’m one for effective communication. I spoke with Lawrence today over the phone after an email I sent was in the wrong tone which caused a little tension.

He noticed a design change he can make which would improve our experience of use and installation, this we knew. After talking with him I can see he really is a genuine guy trying to make this all work but the missed target dates are frustrating on both ends here. He relies a lot on the feedback from us to whether what he’s made is even worth a second order round. He also didn’t anticipate this modification being as popular as he did. I can honestly say this simple phone call really changed my excitement back to just sheer can’t wait versus having to wait. This goes a long way especially with a small company. Of which he states is just a few employees who he has to show what all changes he’s made so they do them right.

But we should be getting them later this week or next week depending on your geographic location. In our technological world we live in good communication is key and I’m very impressed he took his time to call me after working hours to have a conversation about it.

awesome! Thanks for the update!

TylerNinetyTwo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XL Regular Cab
@Snakedoctor I'm sorry man, but I flat out do not believe what Lawrence is saying. There are other people in this community who no longer work with him because he's been playing these games for awhile. I would put money on it that these harnesses will not show up this month, maybe in July.

JMoney17$

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 PowerBoost
@Snakedoctor I'm sorry man, but I flat out do not believe what Lawrence is saying. There are other people in this community who no longer work with him because he's been playing these games for awhile. I would put money on it that these harnesses will not show up this month, maybe in July.
I suspect this is the real answer unfortunately.

Sponsored

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs

That’s great, but he needs to learn how to manage expectations with his customers because it appears to be his greatest weakness.

I am excited that he found a product that is very popular. Great! Now, communicate with your customers clearly what is going on.

a delay that is communicated is WAY better than silence.

I learned that lesson the hard way in sales a long time ago.

OP
OP
Snakedoctor

Snakedoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
That’s great, but he needs to learn how to manage expectations with his customers because it appears to be his greatest weakness.

I am excited that he found a product that is very popular. Great! Now, communicate with your customers clearly what is going on.

a delay that is communicated is WAY better than silence.

I learned that lesson the hard way in sales a long time ago.
Yes we discussed this. I told him hell even shipping “Summer 2023” gives him a broader window versus setting an exact date. It sounded as though some others were sent out or being sent out today. Time will tell if they get here by end of week next week.

Sponsored

JMoney17$

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 PowerBoost
This really feels like a crowdfunded project where he is selling a product he does not have. He collects your money and then goes and makes it. Not an honest practice.

Brandanr96

First Name
Brandan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 ford f150 Xlt black appearance
Occupation
Nurse
Update for y’all. Got an email back from Jessica stating that they are expecting Upfitter by early next week to be all shipped out (we’ll see) and all paddle shifters by the 17th. I hope it’s real this time but honestly will be surprised if it is

OP
OP
Snakedoctor

Snakedoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Update for y’all. Got an email back from Jessica stating that they are expecting Upfitter by early next week to be all shipped out (we’ll see) and all paddle shifters by the 17th. I hope it’s real this time but honestly will be surprised if it is
Well that goes against the phone call I had with Lawrence last week where he stated others had gone out but he held mine until he spoke with me after telling me he was canceling my order.

Flash69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum on order
Well that goes against the phone call I had with Lawrence last week where he stated others had gone out but he held mine until he spoke with me after telling me he was canceling my order.
Interesting.

Emailed with Lawrence today as well and he stated they were going out by the 17th at the latest.

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs
This is kind of comical. Very glad that I waited to order.
I really hope he works the kinks out in his process.
Sponsored