Sponsored

okmurdog

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 KR, 3.5EB, 5.5', Plat White (ordered)
I just checked and you are correct - my bad. It is now on the Build and Price configure site.
I was going off the info on the Scheduling Notes published on March 19th.
63X 2024-04-13 at 7.38.26 AM.png
I think the 63X was a temporary option available to those who were not interested in the PAT as a means to allow their truck to be immediately scheduled during the initial production of Job 2 trucks...since the PAT was not initially available for Job 2 trucks as had been indicated by Ford in the early Scheduling Notes for Job 2.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/2024-f-150-no-scheduling-this-week-2-22-24.22256/
Sponsored

Carfreak65

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F150 XLT, 2024 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Aircraft Field Service Rep
Woohoo i got a scheduling email today. Ordered 21 Dec. June 3 production date

Last edited:

kmlars22

First Name
Kyle Larsen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 702a Powerboost
Let us know if you notice or hear anything regarding what was actually causing the hold up. I was just notified that my 702a was shipped today (order 9/14), and I'm really wondering if I should trust this truck after all it's already been through :facepalm:

MNSHELBYGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Platinum, 2013 Shelby GT500
Let us know if you notice or hear anything regarding what was actually causing the hold up. I was just notified that my 702a was shipped today (order 9/14), and I'm really wondering if I should trust this truck after all it's already been through :facepalm:

I will be curious to see when you actually take delivery and what you think about the truck. I have similar dates as you. My second order is scheduled for the week of 5/27/24. I will decide which truck I am keeping after one of them ships but I am concerned about the quality issues on the first order and the fact that it sat in a parking lot for 4 months now.

Sponsored

MLH

First Name
Lynwood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 2.7
Occupation
Machine shop owner
I’ve seen the truck and set in it but I’ll haft to go down tomorrow and write a big check before I can let you guys know what I think.

OscarMike128

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Ford F-150 XLT sport, 24 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Project Manager
A couple people in the 2024 f150 Facebook group have already reported having to go back to ford with issues to their digital instrument screen/function. Might have something to do with the quality holds.

kmlars22

First Name
Kyle Larsen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I will be curious to see when you actually take delivery and what you think about the truck. I have similar dates as you. My second order is scheduled for the week of 5/27/24. I will decide which truck I am keeping after one of them ships but I am concerned about the quality issues on the first order and the fact that it sat in a parking lot for 4 months now.
Exactly my thoughts. Hard to feel very confident hopping into a truck that I know for a fact has been sitting outside in a lot for months because of some issue that clearly isn't simple to resolve.

J.B.

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Trailblazer SS, 2024 Sleeper F150
Just got off the phone with Ford Marketing. They say that mine has shipped to the dealer as of 4/16. Of course I take this with a grain of salt and the tracker still shows that it’s back to order confirmed.

ordered: 11/8
in production: 1/15
built: who knows
shipped: doubt it

The lady kept blowing smoke telling me that I had picked the best color and style and blah blah blah until I mentioned that I just want it before the 2025’s are out and she actually said let’s keep our fingers crossed. Wtf.

MLH

First Name
Lynwood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 2.7
Occupation
Machine shop owner
Your dealer should, can be able to track your truck to the town it’s in and even the rail car it’s on. I know mine could so yours should be able too.

Sponsored

Brianm1962

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 F-150 Platinum Hybrid
Picked up my 2024 Platinum F-150 Hybrid, 702A today. Was a hair away from cancelling, and ordering a '25. Also got slaughtered on the trade-in due to 4 month delaying on expected delivery, and high interest rates in Canada.
Probably not the best financial decision I've ever made, but it sure is nice to move from '19 to '24.

Last edited:

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)
Picked up my 2024 Platinum F-150 Hybrid, 302A today. Was a hair away from cancelling, and ordering a '25. Also got slaughtered on the trade-in due to 4 month delaying on expected delivery, and high interest rates in Canada.
Probably not the best financial decision I've ever made, but it sure is nice to move from '19 to '24.
302A Platinum? Man.. they really rob you guys of the fancy options in Canada don't they. 😜 😁

kmlars22

First Name
Kyle Larsen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mine was delivered this weekend, and I inspected yesterday. All looks good except for some exterior rubber pieces fading from the months outside - detailing should be able to clear it all up. I'll report back here if I notice any issues with it.

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)

caposeidon

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lariat
Mine was delivered this weekend, and I inspected yesterday. All looks good except for some exterior rubber pieces fading from the months outside - detailing should be able to clear it all up. I'll report back here if I notice any issues with it.
Please post photos... mine is some there "in production" for two weeks now... need something to look at
Sponsored