Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation
Engineering/Commercial Construction
Hi all,

Long time watcher, first time poster here.

Planning to order a ‘24 Platinum 157” 701A from Granger. Not a big sunroof fan, and prefer the painted bumpers over chrome (502A Lariat doesn’t come in BAP in the long box) but I want to confirm that the chip-related deletes aren’t affecting the ‘24 orders before I place my order.

If things like Multi-Contour Seats are still not available, I may settle for chrome and drop back to a Lariat.

Does anyone have any insight or a window sticker from a ‘24 Platinum trim that would be able to confirm/deny my concerns?

Thanks in advance!

jdjake

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 and Explorer
Hi all,

Planning to order a ‘24 Platinum 157” 701A from Granger. Not a big sunroof fan, and prefer the painted bumpers over chrome (502A Lariat doesn’t come in BAP in the long box) but I want to confirm that the chip-related deletes aren’t affecting the ‘24 orders before I place my order.

If things like Multi-Contour Seats are still not available, I may settle for chrome and drop back to a Lariat.

Does anyone have any insight or a window sticker from a ‘24 Platinum trim that would be able to confirm/deny my concerns?

Thanks in advance!
Hi Logan,
I have a 24' on order and am also curious as well. I don't think any window stickers will be available till 1-2 weeks before a truck is built. There are a few forum members here that have KR and Platinum scheduled for production mid jan. I plan on taking a look at their window stickers once posted. They can be found by looking at the tracking list and using their VIN as a sample.

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
Hi all,

Thanks in advance!
Right now Ford is not reporting any deletes/constraints other than the Pro Access Tailgate according to multiple dealers like Long MacArthur and Granger.

Sponsored

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation
Engineering/Commercial Construction
Hi Logan,
I have a 24' on order and am also curious as well. I don't think any window stickers will be available till 1-2 weeks before a truck is built. There are a few forum members here that have KR and Platinum scheduled for production mid jan. I plan on taking a look at their window stickers once posted. They can be found by looking at the tracking list and using their VIN as a sample.

Right now Ford is not reporting any deletes/constraints other than the Pro Access Tailgate according to multiple dealers like Long MacArthur and Granger.

Thank you both for the quick responses and information!

Mr. T

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
Just received the email that the build date has been scheduled for the week of January 15th for 702a Platinum PB!

isthatahemi

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 703a Mag Grey PB
Occupation
Owner
Just received the email that the build date has been scheduled for the week of January 15th for 702a Platinum PB!
Cool cool “. I’m told we get regular tailgates, which I prefer anyhow….

Sponsored

HDT05

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lariat 502A FX4 5.0
when does "job 2" start?

Chris CHM

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mustang GT Premium CS
Occupation
Forensics
2024MY F-150 Job 1 production is now scheduled to begin December 18, 2023.

Currently scheduling for production week of January 29, 2024.

2024-f150-production-job1-scheduling.png
My order for a Carbonized Grey 703A with max recline seats was confirmed on Oct 3 2023. No more information since.

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Reach out to your dealer or Ford online customer service chat. Thats how I got my date and vin.
Ford chat or selling dealer can provide this information through their WBDO ordering system.
Sponsored