First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'16 F-150 Platinum 157" / '24 F-150 Platinum 157"
Occupation
Corporate Aviation
Pinged Ford Chat to see what answer I would get today. Estimated delivery now pushed back to March 28th to April 2nd.

All the other brands have 24s on the lots.
Sponsored

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation
Engineering/Commercial Construction
Pinged Ford Chat to see what answer I would get today. Estimated delivery now pushed back to March 28th to April 2nd.

All the other brands have 24s on the lots.
So your truck is built and is still going to be another 8 weeks?! That seems ridiculous…

Hopefully it’s closer to their first estimate!

Mach170stg

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Corporate Aviation
So your truck is built and is still going to be another 8 weeks?! That seems ridiculous…

Hopefully it’s closer to their first estimate!
Yep. Blend date was on the 19th, still showing in production on the tracker. I confirmed with Ford marketing that it is "built" and now off-site awaiting prep for shipping.

Looking on the other forums, apparently there might have been a quality issue. Once it is remedied, they will fix on all the trucks on the lot and start shipping them out. Last time this happened, they shipped all the stuff coming off the line, leaving the trucks in the lot a jumbled logistical mess.

At least there's no deletes!!! Haha

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation
Yep. Blend date was on the 19th, still showing in production on the tracker. I confirmed with Ford marketing that it is "built" and now off-site awaiting prep for shipping.

Looking on the other forums, apparently there might have been a quality issue. Once it is remedied, they will fix on all the trucks on the lot and start shipping them out. Last time this happened, they shipped all the stuff coming off the line, leaving the trucks in the lot a jumbled logistical mess.

At least there's no deletes!!! Haha
Ha, looking on the bright side, I like it. I also realized there hasn’t been any towing guides published? I would think for liability reasons, Ford would want that published before any hit the street. Maybe with some of the late EPA approval, some of the other bureaucratic stuff isn’t final yet?

I’m still waiting on a build date! At this rate, I’m going to end up with the new tailgate, which I wasn’t super excited about. Although Chip at Granger did bump me to a priority 10, so maybe that’ll help.

Mach170stg

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Corporate Aviation
Ha, looking on the bright side, I like it. I also realized there hasn’t been any towing guides published? I would think for liability reasons, Ford would want that published before any hit the street. Maybe with some of the late EPA approval, some of the other bureaucratic stuff isn’t final yet?

I’m still waiting on a build date! At this rate, I’m going to end up with the new tailgate, which I wasn’t super excited about. Although Chip at Granger did bump me to a priority 10, so maybe that’ll help.

That should help. Call up Ford marketing, and pester them. They usually have more info than the dealer.

Then when you start asking too many questions, they tell you the dealer is a better resource.

My main concern is the lengthy delay for no apparent reason. Someone has the answer. It's now my goal to find out why my $87k truck is scheduled to sit for two months with only estimated delivery windows.

My ex-neighbor works for Ford, and is CEO Chief of Staff. Maybe I'll bug her.

Sponsored

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation
That should help. Call up Ford marketing, and pester them. They usually have more info than the dealer.

Then when you start asking too many questions, they tell you the dealer is a better resource.

My main concern is the lengthy delay for no apparent reason. Someone has the answer. It's now my goal to find out why my $87k truck is scheduled to sit for two months with only estimated delivery windows.

My ex-neighbor works for Ford, and is CEO Chief of Staff. Maybe I'll bug her.
I’ll give it a shot. Let us know if you talk to your ex-neighbor!

SGriff71

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Lariat 502A BAP PB - In Production
Occupation
IT Project Manager
He says in this video (~1:40:45) it’s KR, Plat, or Tremor 402A and maybe Lariat. Wasn’t sure if this was ever confirmed.

I guess that’s where the order guide would help, ha. Too much speculation.

Agree that seeing the order guide would definitely be the answer. Lots of speculation.

There is a post from another member (I can’t seem to quote him here). But take a look at Episode 129 at about 2:15:52. He seems to be very clear that Lariat Bed Utility will get the new tailgate.

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation
Agree that seeing the order guide would definitely be the answer. Lots of speculation.

There is a post from another member (I can’t seem to quote him here). But take a look at Episode 129 at about 2:15:52. He seems to be very clear that Lariat Bed Utility will get the new tailgate.
Good catch! I didn’t hang on for Q/A this week and I missed it.

Also interesting that job 2 could start as early as next week.

Carfreak65

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F150 XLT, 2024 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Aircraft Field Service Rep
I joined this site specifically for this thread. I ordered a Lariat super crew, Rapid Red, 3.5 eco, 502A, Black appearance package, twin moon roof, and bed utility package. Ordered 21 Dec. order sheet shows Priority 10. No schedule date. At this rate im just hoping to get it before my Birthday in June.

jmorange44

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lariat PB BAP (Scheduled week of 6/17)
Does anyone know for sure if they have gotten rid of the bed camera in the third brake light? Have heard all of the demos at the car shows don’t have it.

Also just saw long McArthur posted from the Chicago auto show and re-iterated that the Lariat will come with the pro access if you get the bed utility package. Hopefully we get job 2 order guides in the next few weeks to confirm like he says

Sponsored

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
Does anyone know for sure if they have gotten rid of the bed camera in the third brake light? Have heard all of the demos at the car shows don’t have it.

Also just saw long McArthur posted from the Chicago auto show and re-iterated that the Lariat will come with the pro access if you get the bed utility package. Hopefully we get job 2 order guides in the next few weeks to confirm like he says

I really like his videos. Gotta admit I have become a Long Macarthur video junkie.

jmorange44

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lariat PB BAP (Scheduled week of 6/17)
I really like his videos. Gotta admit I have become a Long Macarthur video junkie.
Same here, have been tuning into his scheduling livestream every week. It’s nice having someone who actually gives an inside look and explanation on the order process/scheduling.

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation

Every Tuesday night I’m waiting for the newest info like a kid on Christmas morning…

@wessermgm did the KR at the Texas State Fair have the camera in the CHMSL?

fatBatman

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 King Ranch
@wessermgm did the KR at the Texas State Fair have the camera in the CHMSL?
No it does not and neither does the dark bronze Platinum that Ford has shown at auto shows either.

I have seen several pictures of ‘24s as well as some videos of newly built trucks and absolutely none have the bed camera.
I’d love it if Ford surprises us and put it back in but I’m not holding my breath.

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation
No it does not and neither does the dark bronze Platinum that Ford has shown at auto shows either.

I have seen several pictures of ‘24s as well as some videos of newly built trucks and absolutely none have the bed camera.
I’d love it if Ford surprises us and put it back in but I’m not holding my breath.
I was looking at the pro-access tailgate photos and saw it on the platinum but not the tremor. Not that that means much with just demo models, but I was looking for it after not seeing it in the order guide.

Ford F-150 Update: 2024 F-150 Job 1 Production Begins 12/18/23. Now Scheduling for Production Week 1/29/24. IMG_8316
Sponsored