First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Recon
Occupation
Oilfield
mine was ordered 09/16/2023 and by January 29 started the production and it has been like that since that day, any clue on how long it stays in that phase?
Ordered mine on 9/22/24. Went into production January 18th. Still in production today.
Sponsored

kmlars22

First Name
Kyle Larsen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 702a Powerboost
The tracker doesn't seem to be a reliable tool at all. I'd suggest reaching out to your dealer for a more accurate status. I was pleasantly surprised when I did that, though a big question mark seems to be the timeframe between being fully built and being delivered.

Sno833

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F 150
Ford F-150 Update: 2024 F-150 Job 1 Production Begins 12/18/23. Now Scheduling for Production Week 1/29/24. IMG_4136

this wait game it not fun anymore. No updates and I tried that chat function through Ford and the representative said it was still in production…….just a frustrating process. Rant over.

BigBear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future F150
If it's still In Production and parked offsite for weeks... then all of a sudden the truck is released and "Built".
What exactly was fixed at the very end? If nothing was done, why was it on hold?

I want real answers. What exactly was the problem to close the plants for a week? Someone knows.... or was it to reduce inventory and prop up the 2023 leftovers?

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
If it's still In Production and parked offsite for weeks... then all of a sudden the truck is released and "Built".
What exactly was fixed at the very end? If nothing was done, why was it on hold?

I want real answers. What exactly was the problem to close the plants for a week? Someone knows.... or was it to reduce inventory and prop up the 2023 leftovers?
Historically, the parked offsite deal has been to sift through the backlog of non-assembly line add ons like spray in bedliner. I think it's high time that bedliner should just become standard and you can move that into the assembly process behind paint.

Sponsored

BigBear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future F150
Historically, the parked offsite deal has been to sift through the backlog of non-assembly line add ons like spray in bedliner. I think it's high time that bedliner should just become standard and you can move that into the assembly process behind paint.
In theory yes, but there is zero inventory on lots anywhere so something else is going on. Not every vehicle has add ons.

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
In theory yes, but there is zero inventory on lots anywhere so something else is going on. Not every vehicle has add ons.
Truth. Oh, I have no doubt they are slow rolling the 2024s while the 2023s languish on the lot.

spireland

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 (planned), C8
Occupation
Medical Equipment

It looks like there is about 55k 2023's out there on lots, according to CarGurus. That's what, a month of production? I can't believe they would actually slow production. Given the whole Truck Month is about to come if anything I would think they want to load up lots for a big sales push.

More than likely this is just continued supplier problems. The entire automotive industry seems unwilling to actually build any parts and just relies on too many single source vendors that can stop a production line when they can't deliver.

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)
Ordered mine on Monday (2024.02.05). Curious as to how long of a wait it will be (we'll see). I did not get the black package:

Atlas Blue Metallic/Black+Truffle 2024 Lariat SC-145 4x4 PowerBoost 502A 22"Chromes Twin-Roof 7.2KW Tow-Haul wheel-liner spray-in

I wanted some other options, but tried to keep it down as to avoid any delays. Hoping the rear end isn't like a cat in heat (ass in the air). Might have to lower the rear if so (and if possible).

CoryDepo

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Telecom Sales
Is it confirmed that Lariat's with bed utility package will have pro access tailgate on Jobs 2 and beyond?

Sponsored

SGriff71

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Lariat 502A BAP PB - In Production
Occupation
IT Project Manager
Is it confirmed that Lariat's with bed utility package will have pro access tailgate on Jobs 2 and beyond?
That appears to be the case based on the video from Long McArthur. Take that for what it’s worth.
Still appears to be speculation on when Job 2 scheduling will begin.

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation
Engineering/Commercial Construction
Anybody seen a job 2 order guide yet? I see the Tremor is on Build and Price now. (Not sure if it was before?)

spireland

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 (planned), C8
Occupation
Medical Equipment
Anybody seen a job 2 order guide yet? I see the Tremor is on Build and Price now. (Not sure if it was before?)
It for sure has been updated, 2024 used to be a "preview" on build and price, and now 2023 is gone.

EDIT:...and it's on the main page. I think I found the 2024 when just googling it. 2023 is still there.

Last edited:

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation
It for sure has been updated, 2024 used to be a "preview" on build and price, and now 2023 is gone.
I still see the 2023 build and price on the website. Or do you mean something else?

Ford F-150 Update: 2024 F-150 Job 1 Production Begins 12/18/23. Now Scheduling for Production Week 1/29/24. IMG_8311

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation
That appears to be the case based on the video from Long McArthur. Take that for what it’s worth.
Still appears to be speculation on when Job 2 scheduling will begin.
He says in this video (~1:40:45) it’s KR, Plat, or Tremor 402A and maybe Lariat. Wasn’t sure if this was ever confirmed.

I guess that’s where the order guide would help, ha. Too much speculation.

Sponsored

Last edited: