Sponsored

RedRaiderTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I just watched that video. I need to check with Granger, but if Long McArthur is right, then I don't think even having it coded as a 99 Priority is going to make any difference. The order would have had to originally come under Job 2, which sounds like a cop out for they are not going to have anywhere near enough tailgates. This is very problematic for me. I have a PCO that is good for retail orders placed prior to 1/1. As such, I can't just cancel and re order, as it would cost me $2k that I don't want to lose. So I need to see what my options are at this point. Maybe Ford will honor the PCO (doubt it). Most likely I will just get scheduled as a Job 1 and no tailgate for me. Sucks.
We ordered a 2024 King Ranch specifically for the pro access tailgate. We have a build date week of March 18th. Sure hope Ford installs the pro access tailgate.
Sponsored

wyoming

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 701A
Occupation
Engineering/Commercial Construction
We ordered a 2024 King Ranch specifically for the pro access tailgate. We have a build date week of March 18th. Sure hope Ford installs the pro access tailgate.
If you go by what Long McArthur said on the video last night, then unfortunately I don’t think your truck will have it.

barf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 1998 Ram
Ordered XL January 2nd. Received build date yesterday for February 19th.
I got moved up to February 12th.

forbizon

First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150
I got moved up to February 12th.
Did you get an email, or did you check yourself on the website? Just asking so I know if need to keep checking or if I will get automatically informed :)

barf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 1998 Ram
Did you get an email, or did you check yourself on the website? Just asking so I know if need to keep checking or if I will get automatically informed :)
No email. That would have been nice.

Sponsored

jp1450

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 King Ranch PB / 2013 F150 King Ranch EB
Unfortunately, I don't think it will but you might want to reach out to your dealer to confirm. I also have a KR on order and met with my dealer last week about this very issue. He made some inquiries while I was there and was told the pro access tailgate will be job 2. They do not yet have a date for the order banks to open for job 2, but they expect it to be sometime in late February/early March. At my dealer's suggestion, I pushed my order to priority 99 for now and will reset it once we get a firm update on the start of job 2.

Last edited:

Nike23

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
What’s the wait time from being in “production” to being built?

RedRaiderTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Unfortunately, I don't think it will but you might want to reach out to your dealer to confirm. I also have a KR on order and met with my dealer last week about this very issue. He made some inquiries while I was there and was told the pro access tailgate will job 2. They do not yet have a date for the order banks to open for job 2, but they expect it to be sometime in late February/early March. At my dealer's suggestion, I pushed my order to 99 priority for now and will reset it once we get a firm update on the start of job 2.
My order was picked up to be built the week of March 18th. With it being picked I cannot delay or change the order. Here is to hoping Ford includes the pro access tailgate.

Mach170stg

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'16 F-150 Platinum 157" / '24 F-150 Platinum 157"
Occupation
Corporate Aviation
Thanks. Just checked mine. It was postponed from the week of 3/4 to 3/11.
I'm just up the road from you in Mill Creek.

Spoke to the dealer, and they think mine is in quality now per the vin view. Sales lady had a similar thing with her Bronco and a Navigator, and it delayed it by a few weeks. Hopefully I will see some movement again on it soon.

Sponsored

forbizon

First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150
I'm just up the road from you in Mill Creek.

Spoke to the dealer, and they think mine is in quality now per the vin view. Sales lady had a similar thing with her Bronco and a Navigator, and it delayed it by a few weeks. Hopefully I will see some movement again on it soon.
Great! Where did you purchase? I got mine at Bickford. Super curious how long yours will take between “built” and getting delivered to you. Mine should take the same time.

jp1450

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My order was picked up to be built the week of March 18th. With it being picked I cannot delay or change the order. Here is to hoping Ford includes the pro access tailgate.
Hope you get it. Sayin' a prayer for you, brother. Keep hope alive. Let us know how things go.

jp1450

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FYI, here is a synopsis of the F150 update from Long McArthur for the week of 1/29/24 that was posted to YT last night. You can take a look at their YT video for clarification. The F150 status starts at about 25:20 on the video.

F150 production currently scheduling for the week of March 25. Limited availability on the following:
  • Raptor R
  • 5.0 V-8
  • 3.5 Ecoboost
  • 2.7 w/dual exhaust
    • It appears that anything with the BAP and/or a dual exhaust is limited. Powerboost looks OK for now.
  • Option 641 (18" black painted aluminum wheels)
  • Running Boards (option on 101A and 103A, standard on 201A, and included on 301A and higher)
  • Apparently, Lightnings are being scheduled for the week of March 18.
Take a look at the video for more info.

Mach170stg

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'16 F-150 Platinum 157" / '24 F-150 Platinum 157"
Occupation
Corporate Aviation
Great! Where did you purchase? I got mine at Bickford. Super curious how long yours will take between “built” and getting delivered to you. Mine should take the same time.
I went through Evergreen in Issaquah.
Sponsored