Sponsored

gtchs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 RCSB
Has anyone that ordered a regular cab short bed XL gotten a build date yet?
I can reply to my own post with an update.

I just got an update email from Ford saying mine will be built during the week of 1/29. :love:
Sponsored

TheDIG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F150 Lariat
What priority code is your order? Hopefully you’ll get an email that it’s scheduled soon. Did you check with your dealership or the chat function on Ford’s site just to make sure? When I ordered my 2022 F-150 I never received any emails and I had to use the chat function on Ford’s site.
Priority 19 through Granger. I'll give it another couple of weeks.

SEPA F150

First Name
Shiva
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Raptor
Priority 19 through Granger. I'll give it another couple of weeks.
FWIW if you ordered a truck that comes standard with the new tailgate AND your priority code is 19+ you're going to be a Job 2. Just my thoughts.based on what I'm seeing but your dealer may know more.

The high trims being built right now appear to be Priority 10. There are 6K unscheduled retail orders in the system this week.

bolts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The 4 wheel kind
Still waiting for scheduling on a Lariat BAP ordered Oct 11th. Got my second 45 day "keep waiting" email a couple days ago.

TheDIG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F150 Lariat
FWIW if you ordered a truck that comes standard with the new tailgate AND your priority code is 19+ you're going to be a Job 2. Just my thoughts.based on what I'm seeing but your dealer may know more.

The high trims being built right now appear to be Priority 10. There are 6K unscheduled retail orders in the system this week.
No new tailgate for me (Lariat). I *should* be a job 1 but we'll see.

Sponsored

Nick_b

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 sport
Occupation
Manager
That BAP is delaying your build. Maybe go up to a Platinum with a 701 or 702? They're being built.
My lariat with BAP was ordered on January 3rd and yesterday I received my vin and email that it’s scheduled for week of February 26th. I’m not sure if the BAP is holding it up, might be the dealership being out of allocations.

jmargo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat PB
Just spoke to ford regarding my Lariat BAP and all they can tell me was there was "activity" on the order in late December and no schedule or VIN yet. Ordered 11/17 priority code 03

Bonsai-Jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 MB GLE63 AMG, 2019 F-150 Lariat SC SB
Occupation
Retired
Still waiting for scheduling on a Lariat BAP ordered Oct 11th. Got my second 45 day "keep waiting" email a couple days ago.

Same here. Lariat 5.0L SC SB BAP ordered Oct 13th. Got my second 45 day letter Thursday.
I've changed my tailgate to just plain, no frills. Dealership says they've changed my Priority from 8 to 3. We'll see.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 xlt-PB-screw-6..5’ ordered 10/13
Mine (an xlt powerboost, screw, 6.5’) update says it’s in production which is 1 week earlier than the email update I received earlier (1/15/2024). No window sticker
is there anyway to find out the “real” payload number. I am hopeful my truck camper is light enough without buying a new one.

Sponsored

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
I wonder how many of those 6k are coded with Priority 99 build codes.

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW 335i
For you recent KR and Plat orderers, just a reminder your trucks will not have the multifunction tailgate unless you delay your order to Job 2 (which is probably at least a month out - probably more). If you really want the tailgate (I do - for prinicipal mostly) then you have to get your dealer to enter a priority code of 99, which is "do not build". When Ford gives the indication that the tailgates have arrived, you have them change it back to 19 or hopefully better.

I think most folks could care less about the new tailgate and some are actually glad because they prefer the look of the standard one. My two cents: Ford marketed this as standard for upper end trims. They are building them without something that should be standard and there is no delete credit. I took delivery of a 2022 Plat with tons of deletes (massage seats, park assist, etc). I don't want to have to do that again. Not to mention, I think ppl will look the mid cycle refresh trucks and expect it to be there 2-3 years from now.
Completely agree on all points. While I may not care whether it has the standard tailgate or the Pro Access Tailgate, it's a matter of principal for me. If it's standard, then the truck should come with it. The only thing I wouldn't mind them not having is auto start stop. I would be more than happy for them to delete that feature. A LOT of things have to go right for an engine to start; not AS MANY things need to go right for an engine to continue running.

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW 335i

This is good to know.

I wonder when we will start to see incentives on 2024. It seems there are so many 2023 trucks still in dealer inventory.

SEPA F150

First Name
Shiva
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Raptor
I wonder how many of those 6k are coded with Priority 99 build codes.
Well I know of one Platinum 703A that was ordered on 10/13 with a Priority code of 19 that hasn't been scheduled.

I asked my dealer to cancel but they never did. Just got my second 45 day email. I guess I'll use that as a backup in case the deal on the one that's scheduled falls through.

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4