pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
They have been quoting that date for Dearborn for quite awhile
So is that a yes? The last day they build in Dearborn is 11/14.

Does anyone have details from their dealer as to what happens with priority, scheduling, pricing, incentives, rebates, etc?

If its truly like starting from day zero so be it but it may change how I proceed. I for one would like more info about what it actually means. At this point I am thinking If I don't have a VIN by 9/16 I will want to order a 2022 but that's just guess.
Sponsored

Toadkillerdog

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Panamera Turbo, 2020 Subaru Outback
So is that a yes? The last day they build in Dearborn is 11/14.

Does anyone have details from their dealer as to what happens with priority, scheduling, pricing, incentives, rebates, etc?

If its truly like starting from day zero so be it but it may change how I proceed. I for one would like more info about what it actually means. At this point I am thinking If I don't have a VIN by 9/16 I will want to order a 2022 but that's just guess.
I feel the same way. Ford does not communicate well to dealerships and i have the feeling the salesmen at the dealer make things up on the fly often. I worry that by the time they tell me my build will have to be converted to a MY 22 order I will be back at the end of the line of several months of MY22 orders.

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
Not that I expected any change based on various reports and articles this week but just to confirm another week with no change, still unscheduled clean with no VIN. Let's see what next week brings :)

At a minimum since most incentive / financing offers expire Tuesday we might hear something on those.

bgator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum
Not that I expected any change based on various reports and articles this week but just to confirm another week with no change, still unscheduled clean with no VIN. Let's see what next week brings :)

At a minimum since most incentive / financing offers expire Tuesday we might hear something on those.

I ordered the exact same truck as you except without the adaptive steering (didn't know it had to be ordered separately) and the spray in liner (will get that done locally).

My order date is July 27th, and I'm also still unscheduled with no VIN.

I'm debating whether to cancel and reorder a 2022 on Sept. 15th when the 22MY opens or wait and hope that Ford will fill these orders by mid-November. I'm surprised that Ford is taking 2021 orders and wonder whether they have any intention of filling them before switching to the 2022s.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with production in the next two weeks.

OP
OP
UGADawg96

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
I ordered the exact same truck as you except without the adaptive steering (didn't know it had to be ordered separately) and the spray in liner (will get that done locally).

My order date is July 27th, and I'm also still unscheduled with no VIN.

I'm debating whether to cancel and reorder a 2022 on Sept. 15th when the 22MY opens or wait and hope that Ford will fill these orders by mid-November. I'm surprised that Ford is taking 2021 orders and wonder whether they have any intention of filling them before switching to the 2022s.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with production in the next two weeks.
I'm planning to put in a '22 order on 9/15 and keep my '21 order just in case they schedule it before Nov.

C.Y.A. ;)

Sponsored

First Ford Foray

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Camry SE

https.j0n

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2038 F150 XLT (ordered in 2021)
OP
OP
UGADawg96

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
sorry boys, the avatar has changed. no changes in truck world, just happy about last night's game.

Sponsored

AMB_Tremor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tremor
I am being told that my 21 June tremor order is going to be a 22 and expect December/Jan delivery....according to my buddy who owns a ford dealer/sales manager my 21 order will automatically get transferred to a 22 with same pricing and incentives. Still unscheduled clean and from my understanding Ford has yet to ship one F-150 tremor north of the border.

https.j0n

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2038 F150 XLT (ordered in 2021)
I am being told that my 21 June tremor order is going to be a 22 and expect December/Jan delivery....according to my buddy who owns a ford dealer/sales manager my 21 order will automatically get transferred to a 22 with same pricing and incentives. Still unscheduled clean and from my understanding Ford has yet to ship one F-150 tremor north of the border.
Hopefully the same for my XLT. I'm just bummed that the dealer recently told me I had to chose a different color than Leadfoot. I went with Carbonized Grey instead.

thicctacoboi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
@UGADawg96, I got moved up to 9/20 just for you, figured I could free up some parts so you can get scheduled sooner.

Pibblemobile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150
I ordered mine 8/27 and don’t expect it to get picked up. I believe a lot are going to get pushed back to 22.

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered