First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
Ahhh, well a lease is a different story ?? I'm leasing too, so I'm in the same situation as you with the little to no rebates ?

Power running boards has been a hold up

He has power running boards. That's a DTP only truck
i got the $100 a week deal. No way I’m cancelling Lol. Can’t even get a civic for that price.
but still frustrating. My bro dad and buddy all ordered same time as me and they have been driving for over a month now.
Sponsored

CWE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 platinum
Ordered 1/12 Platinum,6.5 box ,antimatter blue,Fx4,wheel liners,tow mirrors, unscheduled priory 10

dhrandy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1950 Plymouth, 2021 F-150 Lariat 500a
Occupation
Engineering Tech
Got this response on my 6/18 Unscheduled build status from Ford Performance:

"But if I had to make a comment, I believe the plant that would be building your F150's is currently building the Raptor, and may not post scheduled build times for other F150 trims until production is nearing completion for those."
I’m pretty sure the Raptors are sprinkled in, I don’t think they switch the whole assembly line. I just watched a video of the assembly line from a couple years ago and they were both built at the same time. I thought I had seen that when I visited a few years ago. They don’t build in any order either, you’ll see a Platinum built beside an XL.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I’m pretty sure the Raptors are sprinkled in, I don’t think they switch the whole assembly line. I just watched a video of the assembly line from a couple years ago and they were both built at the same time. I thought I had seen that when I visited a few years ago. They don’t build in any order either, you’ll see a Platinum built beside an XL.
Yep. You'll see everything built at any given time. If you went there now you'd possibly see every flavor go down the line at the same time

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
Ordered 1/12 Platinum,6.5 box ,antimatter blue,Fx4,wheel liners,tow mirrors, unscheduled priory 10
jan 12??? Man I thought I had it bad. What dealer?

Sponsored

dpbrown02

First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Reached out to Ford Performance chat this morning, my second order placed on 6/28 for a fully loaded Platinum ecoboost finally got selected for scheduling yesterday (gave up on the first order months ago). Scheduled build week of 10/11. I feel for you all still waiting. These forums have been super helpful in understanding this chaotic process.

I also found this one to be of great value:

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/70846-ford-weekly-scheduling-notes/&page=3

it’s usually updated on Mondays with the scheduling notes for the coming week and what is and isn’t scheduling.

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Hybrid
Just reached out as well and am still unscheduled clean for a loaded platinum power boost ordered 7/5

gregs1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
Check to see if your build has the adaptive steering added. If not ford is not scheduling any KR and up without it. The 701a package does not include adaptive steering anymore after 4/28. The option 17a needs to be added. Mine sat unscheduled until I added this option.
I had the same issue. I'm dealing with the dealer asking for a breakdown of this issue. From what I've been told, the price of the truck went up $600 and the adaptive steering will cost $1000 from my 6/30 order. The strange thing is the price of the truck only went up $600 from 6/30 to 8/5 (when I was informed I had to add the adaptive steering). So with that, the math does not add up at all. The dealer cannot explain to me how all this works. The strangest thing is the printout of features from 6/30 shows adaptive steering in the "standard" interior features.

Way2qk4u2c

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 2015 Mustang GT
Occupation
Network admin
I had the same issue. I'm dealing with the dealer asking for a breakdown of this issue. From what I've been told, the price of the truck went up $600 and the adaptive steering will cost $1000 from my 6/30 order. The strange thing is the price of the truck only went up $600 from 6/30 to 8/5 (when I was informed I had to add the adaptive steering). So with that, the math does not add up at all. The dealer cannot explain to me how all this works. The strangest thing is the printout of features from 6/30 shows adaptive steering in the "standard" interior features.
The adaptive steering option is 1k but the package 701A went up 600 because of blue cruise. For some reason they forced us to pay for blue cruise up front. IMO the adaptive steering was a money grab by ford. If it was because of chips they would want us to remove it to build more but yet they want us to add it to get scheduled. Also weird the scheduling notes don't say much about needing adaptive steering anymore so maybe they ran out of excessive parts for this. All you can go by is every monday see what the scheduling notes say and adjust.

I've called ford on this - their website sucks. They told me the dealer and the Price Guide is the final decision not the website. The price guide indeed shows adaptive steering not included and is a option now. Also it irritates me on the website you can't select adaptive steering.

gregs1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
This is confusing me about the adaptive steering. In the Build and Price page it lists the adaptive steering as part of the 701A High package.
Is this information from Ford false?
I'm arguing with my dealer about this exact detail. It clearly states it's included on my build and price sheet from 6/30. Also, if the price of the truck went up $600 and adaptive steering costs $1000 why is the price of the truck only $600 more right now then when I built it?

Sponsored

gregs1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
Just reached out as well and am still unscheduled clean for a loaded platinum power boost ordered 7/5
What website do you use to find out this information? For whatever reason my order doesn't show up on the Ford.com website under orders.

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Hybrid
What website do you use to find out this information? For whatever reason my order doesn't show up on the Ford.com website under orders.
Mine doesn’t show up there either. Performance Ford has a chat, you need your sales code and order code to get a status

gregs1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
Mine doesn’t show up there either. Performance Ford has a chat, you need your sales code and order code to get a status
Apparently I'm scheduled for build week of 4 October and a VIN has been created.
Sponsored